The Dis Dad's Club II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and my sons both love getting a snack or dessert at Seashore Sweets on the Boardwalk. They have some great sundaes and shakes there.

I can't believe this thread is still here...we have had a fat lady sing, we said our goodbyes in many languages and yet this thread lives on..............

Oh and my sons both love getting a snack or dessert at Seashore Sweets on the Boardwalk. They have some great sundaes and shakes there.

We purposely have two non-park days this year, we will have to spend some more time in the boardwalk area this year.

.... And the beat goes on... And the beat goes on...:rolleyes1

ok - I'll go with your user name here, and say, that's nice ;)

Great job!:thumbsup2

You used it correctly. My wife and her friends would say 'that's nice' after you told them anything. So I took the saying and named my boat 'that's nice' So that is where I got the user name from!

Now that I told this great story let it forever get lost on the DIS DAD's II thread. :lmao:

I wish I could eating in Yak & Yeti right now... oh well, I guess one more week won't kill me :rotfl2:

Great job!:thumbsup2

You used it correctly. My wife and her friends would say 'that's nice' after you told them anything. So I took the saying and named my boat 'that's nice' So that is where I got the user name from!

Now that I told this great story let it forever get lost on the DIS DAD's II thread. :lmao:

I like it.:thumbsup2

For some reason on our first trip to Disneyworld my younger son started calling me Daddy-O and was stuck like glue to me that week. So....the name stuck and now both kids and DW call me Daddy-O. Hence The name DisneyDaddy-O.

Now Tim says "thats nice" :lmao:

Time to run some errands during lunch. But before I go, I'll buy one more ticket in the get-the-last-word-in-on-the-thread-that-will-probably-never-end lottery.

Your right, I'm sorry. I think I need help......:rotfl:

It wasn't me that got you this last time that stopher guy is keeping up with me. :rotfl:

You and stopher need help, that's for sure. The rest of us are JUST fine!

:dance3: :woohoo: :yay:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter