The Dis Dad's Club II

Status
Not open for further replies.
...it's like going to the state or county fair, telling yourself you don't need to go see the "world's largest boar" again this year...but you end up there anyway for old time's sake...

...it's like a movie that you've seen 20 times but decide to watch it again when you find it in the channel line up... because it was just that good...

When I left work yesterday, we were around page 255. I just read through the last 20 pages. Wow- that's 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Sorry I missed all the fun.

Maybe I'll get in the last word. Like the guy who wins the lottery and says, "I hardly ever even buy a ticket". But not sure I want to buy another round for closing the thread. I already owe for being #400.:drinking1

When I left work yesterday, we were around page 255. I just read through the last 20 pages. Wow- that's 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Sorry I missed all the fun.

Maybe I'll get in the last word. Like the guy who wins the lottery and says, "I hardly ever even buy a ticket". But not sure I want to buy another round for closing the thread. I already owe for being #400.:drinking1

I hate that guy, I buy a ticket every week.!! Your not taking this away from me that easy. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

...it's like a movie that you've seen 20 times but decide to watch it again when you find it in the channel line up... because it was just that good...

it's like your ex-wife.............nevermind!:lmao:

I'm happy to say I am still working on my first marriage and very happy in my relationship.
(just in case Mommy-O is following along):thumbsup2

...it's like a driving past an accident... you know you shouldn't gawk, but you do anyway...

I hope it isn't too breezy while we're there, because I really want to try the new Characters in Flight at DTD

Maybe we need to do this Small World style:
Goodbye
Au Revoir
Auf Wiedersehen
Ciao
Aloha
Farvel
Shalom
Dos vidanya
:dance3:

Maybe we need to do this Small World style:
Goodbye
Au Revoir
Auf Wiedersehen
Ciao
Aloha
Farvel
Shalom
Dos vidanya
:dance3:

perhaps, but the past 20+ pages have been more like Little Leota in the Haunted Mansion as she beckons... "hurry ba-ack, hurry ba-aaaack"...:rotfl:

Had to check to make sure it wasn't shut down. It has been a few minutes since someone posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter