The Dis Dad's Club II

Status
Not open for further replies.
stopher-

Now you are just padding your stats. Your post count has gone up by 300 in the last 24 hours! LOL :lmao:

One of the frozen treats you can get at the parks. It's a long stick of swirled flavors, kind of tropical fruit flavors. Look for one when you go. They're really good. I actually like those much more than the Mickey premium bars.

One of the frozen treats you can get at the parks. It's a long stick of swirled flavors, kind of tropical fruit flavors. Look for one when you go. They're really good. I actually like those much more than the Mickey premium bars.

I've seen those, I will have to try one this time.:thumbsup2

I can't wait for the awesome juice at O'hana and Boma (breakfast) too. YUMMM!

I love that juice, we are having breakfast at 1900 Park Fare this year, I wonder if I can request it.

I can't wait to have an Itzakadoozie! I love those things.

My DD LOVES those, too! If I had an Itzakadoozie in one hand and a mickey ear ice cream bar in the other, I think her head would explode trying to figure out which one to eat! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hey Don, I don't know if you saw it I think we had a new member drop in on the last page... I'd hate to see him get lost in the madness.:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter