The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

The kids came over for Christmas Eve snacks and gift exchange. Our oldest who stopped going to Disney before we got on the Dis Boards made this for me.

7EF9C275-9486-4F1C-9AB1-3884C2032AB5.jpeg

The writing is burned into the wood. Going to find a place and hang it in the MH.

Denise,

Early reports are no one was killed in the explosion. 3 injured, but none critical. Thank goodness.

Vince,

It looks like your oldest still has the Disney magic even if she doesn't go anymore.

Here is our Christmas morning, DW decided we all needed Frozen pajamas (I don't were pajamas). DS said his conveniently didn't fit. He did like hi Haunted Mansion blanket though.

20201225_095030_copy_1824x1368.jpg

20201225_094604_copy_2016x1134.jpg

j

My total surprise gift (had no idea) this morning. Will hang it in house for winter, but trailer for camping season. Merry Christmas, everybody! (...and just because I love my namesake movie soo much 😁)... MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU OLD BUILDING AND LOAN!598426FB-BAC2-4DAD-A203-21B1361E0D8C.jpeg

The kids came over for Christmas Eve snacks and gift exchange. Our oldest who stopped going to Disney before we got on the Dis Boards made this for me.

View attachment 545770

The writing is burned into the wood. Going to find a place and hang it in the MH.

The writing is burned into the wood, snowmedic, but also into your hearts as well forever.

It's our job in life, among many others, to raise the next generation who will WANT to be Fort campers. I know there are LOTS of families making tremendous progress in that regard.

Ed

What do you get a guy with lots of Disney stuff already? Well it stumped everyone. But I got my wife and I a 4 piece Disney coffee Mug set, got her a gorgeous Disney layered necklace and the carl and Ellie wedding ornament I wanted to give her on our honeymoon but could not find in stock yet.

Today is our one year anniversary. We discussed going out and now decided we will eat in. Our plan is to head out later this morning to pick up our anniversary wedding cake from our baker. Their philosophy is don't keep the top to freeze and have stale and freezer burned a year later, we will make you a fresh one to celebrate your first year as part of their package. Then we decided we will go to Wegman's and see what they might haver in the fresh prepared section we can cook that evening for our dinner. Plus we have a bottle of wine someone gifted us on our wedding day to use on our anniversary.

It is even our puppies birthday. Little Ellie is now 1 year old! It is a good thing she is cute, because it saves her bacon sometimes when she is creating trouble.

We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and gearing up for a new year with friends and loved ones.

Happy Anniversary @jbrostek sounds like a great way to celebrate. Happy birthday to little Ellie. Yeah I can imagine on the good thing you are cute. Even Mallory has moments.

I will say we are having fun with our guests. The human guest is not having any issues but Sydney definitely does not like high rise living. She really appreciates her doggie door ang being able to come and go as she pleases. She is enjoying going for a walk in the park. However she also has DM so the first day she made it all the way around but yesterday she only went half way. We used Yeti's wagon to finish the walk. Just like Yeti she loved it.

Congrats James! I vaguely remember being newly weds, but that was before the internet, cable TV or electricity. :lmao:

And congrats Gloria!

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter