The Gnome Is Home! Woot!

DaraAllen

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the
All,

I know this belongs on the community board but I wanted to ensure as many people see this as possible.

I received a call from The Big Gnome on Sunday and he is in the hospital with a blood clot in his left leg. He is doing ok, but that's why he hasn't been on and won't be for a few more days.

Sorry about not getting this out sooner, but I haven't been on much this weekend.

As soon as I contact him for more information, I will update.

Dara

Get well soon gnome! We are all thinking of you.

Aww! I'm sorry for him. Get well soon Grump!

{{{Hugs}}} My Dear dear friend. Ink and I are sending a ship load of pixie dust your way pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: Hope you have a speedy recovery and we miss you very much! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bug

The vmk garden is missing their favorite gnome
GET WELL SOON GNOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wizard: :wizard: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :wizard: :wizard:

Gnome:

Hope you feel better soon.

(Sends mermaids to hospital to make Grumpy feel better.)

:wizard: :grouphug: Hugs! :grouphug: :wizard:

happy_guest

Oh no Gnome. Sorry to hear this. But glad you did not get that surgey because this would have been terrible to have this and stomache surgery. Get well soon. And try not to get too bored. Miss you already.

here is lots of pixie dust.:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Gnome, what did you do? Did you try to swim with the mermaids again?:love: We miss you on vmk and the dis so take care of yourself and come back soon. All of your mermaids miss you!:hug:
Souper aka Happy-guest wanted me to let you know that she called 1-800-mermaid and they should be there soon to cheer you up!

Sending big hugs and lots of pixiedust your way gnome.he!! Get well soon!

:hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter