The Happiest Day of Our Lives...

Oh Sara-Jayne I love this TR the way you describe those few minutes spending with your dad is just beautiful aww! I loved reading! I get so excited everytime I see you have updated thank you Sara-Jayne you dont relise how much your TR is helping right now

I'm so glad you are enjoying it! I am resizing my photos right now :)

I rented a doppler for my 1st pregnancy too! It really was a great tool to ease my mind when i wanted to "see" teh baby!

your writing is fantastic!!! i feel like i'm right there! keep going!

I can't wait for my doppler... whenever it gets here! Apparently Royal Mail have lost it, so they are resending...urgh!:confused3

i cant believe how many tears i have shed over your report, i feel like i know u so well lol........ your writing style is so addictive cant wait for the next instalment - keep it coming.:banana::banana:

Thank you! That's such a sweet thing to say! I am so grateful you are reading!

I don't think I ever posted, but I discovered your trip report a while ago and loved it, I'm so glad you are back to finish it and with such happy news! That is wonderful, many congrats to you and Gavin! :goodvibes

Everything looks fantastic. I love the stories about your dad, it reminds me of me and my dad, he always read to me when I was a kid and when I got older we would go to bookstores together and as a treat I would get to pick a few, and I know that's why I love reading so much. And probably why I have such an attachment to books, I dream about having a "Beauty and the Beast" library one day.

The carriage looks beautiful, I love how it went on the lawn, what a surprise.

The photos are all great, you can really see your happiness shining through and the love you and your DH have for each other. Look forward to reading more. :goodvibes

Hello! Thank you for posting! I would love a Beauty and the Beast library too ~ heaven knows I have enough books to fill one! lol I'm glad you too have so many happy memories of time with your dad. They are so precious. Thank you so much for reading, I am hoping to update very shortly!

Photobucket is letting me upload one photo at a time today... :(

Well, we were at the "altar" and Dad just before Dad handed me over to Gavin I found these photos. Rev. Miller was joking about what he had found out about Gavin and me ~ that I wanted to be an American WWF Wrestler when I was younger and that Gavin was obsessed with Indiana Jones. It was so lighthearted and the sun was shining on us. All was right with the World :)

17303.jpg

17304.jpg

17306.jpg

17293.jpg

17299.jpg

17284.jpg

17292.jpg

17307.jpg

17308.jpg

2033.jpg

2034.jpg

2036.jpg

I love this one, we are concentrating so hard!

17301.jpg

Dad took his seat next to mum and everyone felt quiet in the congregation...

Gavin looked at me...

17381.jpg

I looked at Gavin...

2043-2.jpg

We were ready.

Oh Sara your are the most beuatiful bride I have ever seen that smile of yours is so pretty

OMG! Your pictures are GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see more :goodvibes

Everyone looked so happy. What a beautiful day and ceremony. Thank you for sharing your day with us!

subscribing...I just spend 2+ hours reading this thread....and I can't believe how wonderful everything was....can't wait to read and see more....:lovestruc

I seen you in the magazine oh its so nice to see a disney wedding :D

I love, love, love this thread, and I'm so glad you're back! I've read all 44 pages so far, and I look forward to reading the rest :) And I'm thinking of using the gazebo too because it looked so beautiful at your wedding ^_^

Sara-Jayne: I just started reading your Trip/wedding report and I read the entire thing in the past few hours. What a wonderful fairy-tale wedding and story. There are so many things I would love to comment on, but the most important is how beautiful everything was....especially YOU. You are truly beautiful and it shows with your writing that you are beautiful not just on the outside but the inside too. How caring and lovely you are. Your parents should be very proud and your new husband (and new little cupcake-to-be) are so very lucky to have you. You are most definately not plain and always keep that in mind! Don't let those negative moments from your past life experiences rob you of your beauty and confidence! :flower3: I can't wait to read more!

Oh, Sara-Jayne, I am so excited to see that you've decided to add to your wedding thread!! Yours was the first planning journal/wedding thread I read when I first found the Dis, and I got so attached to you, your style, your love of Gavin...I am so happy to hear that you two will soon be parents, and I am loving every tiny detail about your life and your wedding.

Thank you for sharing so much of yourself as you write; I feel like we've all gotten a chance to know you, and as I read I get so excited for you as different things happen because I know how important each element was to you...

Congratulations on your lovely wedding! You really did look like a princess, and you looked absolutely beautiful!

I'm not a Disney bride, although I do have hopes that maybe someday...but my dear honey needs to pop the question first! I love living vicariously through all the wonderful stories on these boards, but yours was the first one and will always be my favorite!

Congratulations on the baby...your love for each other and the warmth and humor with which you express yourself convinces me that you will be wonderful parents and that will be a very lucky child!

Take care, and keep the lovely pictures and stories coming....

Brooke

Oh Sara your are the most beuatiful bride I have ever seen that smile of yours is so pretty

Thank you so much, I am blushing ~ I never normally look like that!

OMG! Your pictures are GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see more :goodvibes

Everyone looked so happy. What a beautiful day and ceremony. Thank you for sharing your day with us!

You're welcome ~ thank you for reading!

subscribing...I just spend 2+ hours reading this thread....and I can't believe how wonderful everything was....can't wait to read and see more....:lovestruc

Thank you! I am trying to get photobucket to co-operate with me!

I seen you in the magazine oh its so nice to see a disney wedding :D

Thank you ~ they really did not understand what a Disney wedding was, despite my pages of writing about it and a whole set of my photos. I guess they just don't fit the normal template. They made it seem so much less magical than it was...

I love, love, love this thread, and I'm so glad you're back! I've read all 44 pages so far, and I look forward to reading the rest :) And I'm thinking of using the gazebo too because it looked so beautiful at your wedding ^_^

The gazebo is amazing. I loved it :) Thank you for reading!

Sara-Jayne: I just started reading your Trip/wedding report and I read the entire thing in the past few hours. What a wonderful fairy-tale wedding and story. There are so many things I would love to comment on, but the most important is how beautiful everything was....especially YOU. You are truly beautiful and it shows with your writing that you are beautiful not just on the outside but the inside too. How caring and lovely you are. Your parents should be very proud and your new husband (and new little cupcake-to-be) are so very lucky to have you. You are most definately not plain and always keep that in mind! Don't let those negative moments from your past life experiences rob you of your beauty and confidence! :flower3: I can't wait to read more!

Thank you so much, your reply gave me goosebumps! I am going to try and update now, I've started back at school (I'm a teacher) and so things have been really quite manic! Thank you so much for reading, it really means alot :)

Oh, Sara-Jayne, I am so excited to see that you've decided to add to your wedding thread!! Yours was the first planning journal/wedding thread I read when I first found the Dis, and I got so attached to you, your style, your love of Gavin...I am so happy to hear that you two will soon be parents, and I am loving every tiny detail about your life and your wedding.

Thank you for sharing so much of yourself as you write; I feel like we've all gotten a chance to know you, and as I read I get so excited for you as different things happen because I know how important each element was to you...

Congratulations on your lovely wedding! You really did look like a princess, and you looked absolutely beautiful!

I'm not a Disney bride, although I do have hopes that maybe someday...but my dear honey needs to pop the question first! I love living vicariously through all the wonderful stories on these boards, but yours was the first one and will always be my favorite!

Congratulations on the baby...your love for each other and the warmth and humor with which you express yourself convinces me that you will be wonderful parents and that will be a very lucky child!

Take care, and keep the lovely pictures and stories coming....

Brooke

Hi Brooke!

Thank you so much for your very kind compliments :) I am glad you have enjoyed my report and I'm also very flattered that you came back! I am in the process of updating ~ I have it written, I just need photobucket to stop being so naughty!

We are 18 weeks and 1 day today and I look a bit like a beach ball. Not really pregnant, just inflated all over! LOL

So with everyone seated, it was just the three of us. Rev. Miller welcomed everyone and spoke about why we were there, and told Gavin and I to hold hands as often as we liked throughout the ceremony, and feel free to look at each other and not at him, and that he would not take offence. He made us feel at ease, and more importantly, like it was OUR ceremony, not his. Sometimes I go to church celebrations and they seem to have so little to do with the people involved.

He took my flowers from me and pretended his arm was breaking and we were all giggling. He placed them on the sand ceremony table behind us.

17326.jpg

I love how curly and perfect Chase's hair was!

17354.jpg

17379.jpg

17380.jpg

17382.jpg

17383.jpg

2046.jpg

7347.jpg

Misty took some shots of our Order of Service at this time ~ I have no idea how! I never saw her or Nelio, or Jeffrey Stoner the whole time throughout the ceremony! They were like the invisible people!

17349.jpg

invite.jpg

softprogram17348.jpg

Misty and Nelio also took some photos through Cinderella's Carriage too. I love the last four of these that she edited for us. So pretty!

17361.jpg

17366.jpg

17367.jpg

17368.jpg

17370.jpg

17371.jpg

17372.jpg

17373.jpg

17374.jpg

17376.jpg

These are my favourite...

2048.jpg

Carriageglowbw.jpg

Carriageglowsepia.jpg

Carriageglow.jpg

Carriage.jpg

I forgot to mention that we are the feature wedding on the back page of You and Your Wedding magazine here in the UK. We're delighted to be immortalised in print, but getting the idea across to the writer about what a Disney wedding is was nearly impossible. So, the feature is rather odd to say the least. She just did not understand the different parts of our day, or that we were in Disney. After me writing 13 pages to send to her, and having a phone interview, she asked me where I the "pretty castle" in the background of my MK photos was... Gavin was in tears laughing as I recalled my conversations to her. I was nearly ripping my hair out. LOL. Anyway, you can see us in there if you have a copy in your newsagents. I will scan it in once school starts and so you can see it on here anyway :)

That is Soooo cool!
Thanks for another update and more beautiful pictures!!! The ones through the carriage are so coool!
I love the edited ones at the end, too!!!

Can I ask where you got your lovely stationary from?
Was it from somewhere in the UK
Thank you so much

That is Soooo cool!
Thanks for another update and more beautiful pictures!!! The ones through the carriage are so coool!
I love the edited ones at the end, too!!!

Thank you! I am trying to get Photobucket to be nice to me and then I can post again :)

Can I ask where you got your lovely stationary from?
Was it from somewhere in the UK
Thank you so much

Yes, it was from Wales! I designed it and they made it for me! They were about £5 per invite I think, and I'll have to look up the prices for the name cards, orders of service and menus/table names. They were beautiful. They worked with me to make my stationery everything I wanted! I couldn't find anything already made and for sale that I liked and I was starting to lose hope when I found them at the wedding show in Birmingham.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter