The Legoland Coupons/Discounts Thread!

Hi Sixpack! This thread is for Legoland in California. Some of the discount code links go to a main page that also has tickets available for Legoland Florida or Lego Discovery Centers. Sorry but I don't know the answer to your question. You might check in the Other Theme Parks for Orlando on this board to see if there is a comparable Legoland Florida info thread. You should be able to call the ticket info booth for Legoland Florida to ask your question about the cost of upgrading your ticket to a hopper so you can have waterpark privileges too. :goodvibes

I will do that! Thanks for replying! I don't see any discussion of legoland in any of the Orlando threads. Maybe there' s a reason for that. I am getting the impression that legoland FL pails in comparison to Legoland in CA and the Disney parks in Orlando.

I'm so glad I thought to check here!! This thread is awesome. I can't figure out how to get the best deal, and hoping someone can help me make sense of these different offers.

I need Legoland (just 1 day) tickets for 3 adults and 3 children. We are hoping to visit in late August. I'm confused by the numbers and not sure if I can get multiple of the B1G1, or if doing the Barbara's 40% off for all 6 tickets is best.

Any help is greatly appreciated!! :goodvibes I've never been to Legoland and an opportunity just came up and I'm REALLY hoping I can get this to work!

I'm so glad I thought to check here!! This thread is awesome. I can't figure out how to get the best deal, and hoping someone can help me make sense of these different offers.

I need Legoland (just 1 day) tickets for 3 adults and 3 children. We are hoping to visit in late August. I'm confused by the numbers and not sure if I can get multiple of the B1G1, or if doing the Barbara's 40% off for all 6 tickets is best.

Any help is greatly appreciated!! :goodvibes I've never been to Legoland and an opportunity just came up and I'm REALLY hoping I can get this to work!

The hands down best deal is the Buy 1 Adult get 1 Adult free and the Buy 1 Child get 1 Child free because you are getting a full 100%value as your discount. Your best deal would be to go for:
*Buy 1 Adult get 1 Adult Free = $101
*Buy 1 Adult get 1 Child Free = $101
*Buy 1 Child get 1 Child Free = $91
Total = $293 (You should be able to get this purchase all on one transaction as you are buying 1 of each ticket type.)

Your other options would be:
3 X Buy 1 Adult get 1 Child Free = 3 X $101 = $303

or
*Buy 1 Adult @ 40% off = $60.60
*Buy 1 child @ 40% off = $54.60
Total = $307.20

Hope this helps and you're able to go and have a great time!! :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

The hands down best deal is the Buy 1 Adult get 1 Adult free and the Buy 1 Child get 1 Child free because you are getting a full 100%value as your discount. Your best deal would be to go for:
*Buy 1 Adult get 1 Child Free = $101
Total = $293 (You should be able to get this purchase all on one transaction as you are buying 1 of each ticket type.)

Your other options would be:
3 X Buy 1 Adult get 1 Child Free = 3 X $101 = $303

or
*Buy 1 Adult @ 40% off = $60.60
*Buy 1 child @ 40% off = $54.60
Total = $307.20

Hope this helps and you're able to go and have a great time!! :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

Wow thanks so much for crunching those numbers for me! I'm not seeing how to get the Buy 1 Adult get 1 Adult free option, I keep trying but it only offers a park hopper, or is B1AG1C.

Wow thanks so much for crunching those numbers for me! I'm not seeing how to get the Buy 1 Adult get 1 Adult free option, I keep trying but it only offers a park hopper, or is B1AG1C.

If you want the cheapest Legoland only tickets, you'll have to do three separate transactions of the Buy 1 Adult get 1 Child free tickets at $83.00 each X 3 = $249. Just purchase one set of tickets at a time, finish the transaction and start again.

To compare the costs though, for only $44 more ($293), all six of you can get entry to the water park or the aquarium. I'm not sure what there is to do in the water park as I haven't been to it. When we went, it was April, c-c-c-cold and the water park was still closed for winter. The aquarium can be seen in about an hour and is a nice chance of pace from being inside the park and waiting for rides. :thumbsup2

Sorry I somehow missed seeing your post of this Travel Zoo deal, Coopersmom! Thank you for the info! I'll add it to the OP. :goodvibes

Has anyone used travel zoo to buy these tickets? Any problems? We are going in 2 weeks and I need to but tickets soon. TIA!;)

Has anyone used travel zoo to buy these tickets? Any problems? We are going in 2 weeks and I need to but tickets soon. TIA!;)

I haven't bought these Legoland tickets from Travel Zoo but maybe someone else has and can chime in.

I just checked the Travel Zoo link for those 5 day tickets and it looks like the deal has already expired. Did you like this deal because it was for a 5 day ticket? How old are your kids? I was there for a day and felt like that was enough for me. I personally don't think my family would last spending 5 consecutive days in Legoland. ;) But there are some 2 day ticket deals available, maybe one of those would work out for you instead?

I'll be moving that Travel Zoo info out of the OP and into the archive post.

I haven't bought these Legoland tickets from Travel Zoo but maybe someone else has and can chime in.

I just checked the Travel Zoo link for those 5 day tickets and it looks like the deal has already expired. Did you like this deal because it was for a 5 day ticket? How old are your kids? I was there for a day and felt like that was enough for me. I personally don't think my family would last spending 5 consecutive days in Legoland. ;) But there are some 2 day ticket deals available, maybe one of those would work out for you instead?

I'll be moving that Travel Zoo info out of the OP and into the archive post.

Correct the link does not work but if you go to travel zoo it can still be found and the local deals under the Los Angeles area. I actually found the deal online before I read about it on the site.
I have two boys (4 & 6) that are Lego crazy and we will be in the area for five days so we want the option to go whenever we want and use the water park as well. We don't want to feel rushed to try to fit it all into 2 days when the 5 day pass is only a little more. A friend of mine just got back from a two day visit and they wish they would've had three so I think at least three will suit our family.

If anyone has had any positive or negative experiences with travel zoo and can share it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Correct the link does not work but if you go to travel zoo it can still be found and the local deals under the Los Angeles area. I actually found the deal online before I read about it on the site.
I have two boys (4 & 6) that are Lego crazy and we will be in the area for five days so we want the option to go whenever we want and use the water park as well. We don't want to feel rushed to try to fit it all into 2 days when the 5 day pass is only a little more. A friend of mine just got back from a two day visit and they wish they would've had three so I think at least three will suit our family.

If anyone has had any positive or negative experiences with travel zoo and can share it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Do you happen to still have the updated link to the Travel Zoo deal so I can update the OP? Thanks!

We are from Australia and I was looking at buying the legoland tickets through the Barbara Cereal discount. Do I need coupons? Also we are looking at staying there in December is there any promo codes for the hotel

We are from Australia and I was looking at buying the legoland tickets through the Barbara Cereal discount. Do I need coupons? Also we are looking at staying there in December is there any promo codes for the hotel

You can buy tickets from any of the links from the OP. The Barbara's Cereal 40% discount is good for an odd numbered ticket in your party (the 3rd or 5th person, etc). How many adults and kids will be going with you? By far the best discount is the Buy 1 Get 1 Adult free and the Buy 1 Get 1 Child free link.

I am new to this forum and just want to make sure I get it right. Thanks.

I have a party of 4 (2A and 2C). I can buy 1AG1A and 1CG1C through OP's link to get the best deal. Now, I have questions:

Can I buy both through the link at the same checkout or two seperate check out?

Do I need present physical coupon when I get into the park?

We will go to the park around Xmas. Should I buy now or wait?

Thank you for your help!

I am new to this forum and just want to make sure I get it right. Thanks.

I have a party of 4 (2A and 2C). I can buy 1AG1A and 1CG1C through OP's link to get the best deal. Now, I have questions:

Can I buy both through the link at the same checkout or two seperate check out?

Do I need present physical coupon when I get into the park?

We will go to the park around Xmas. Should I buy now or wait?

Thank you for your help!

Welcome tuer!

Yes, you've got it right for the best deal! You should be able to purchase both on a single transaction. Print out the PDFs they will send you via email and take those with you when you go on your trip at Christmas time. Skip the ticket booth and head straight to the turnstyle with your print outs. I would buy them now as they're good for a year and you never know when the purchase link will become invalid. :)

I just purchased 2 BOGO tickets, but I need to buy an additional single adult Legoland only ticket. I think the 40% off Barbara's coupon is the best deal, but I have a question about verbiage in the ticket information. It says:

Original coupon entitles bearer to receive 40% off on a one-day Ticket to LEGOLAND® California for up to six (6) people. Valid only on the day of purchase at LEGOLAND California Resort. Offer cannot be applied to pre-purchased, two day tickets, memberships or combined with any other discounts or offers including Birthday Party tickets. No photocopies or facsimiles will be accepted. Additional restrictions may apply. Prices and hours subject to change without notice. The right of final interpretation resides with LEGOLAND California Resort. Not for resale.

The BOGO tickets stated they were good for 1 year after purchase. Do I really have to wait until the day of our visit to use the Barbara's 40% off offer?

I just purchased 2 BOGO tickets, but I need to buy an additional single adult Legoland only ticket. I think the 40% off Barbara's coupon is the best deal, but I have a question about verbiage in the ticket information. It says:

Original coupon entitles bearer to receive 40% off on a one-day Ticket to LEGOLAND® California for up to six (6) people. Valid only on the day of purchase at LEGOLAND California Resort. Offer cannot be applied to pre-purchased, two day tickets, memberships or combined with any other discounts or offers including Birthday Party tickets. No photocopies or facsimiles will be accepted. Additional restrictions may apply. Prices and hours subject to change without notice. The right of final interpretation resides with LEGOLAND California Resort. Not for resale.

The BOGO tickets stated they were good for 1 year after purchase. Do I really have to wait until the day of our visit to use the Barbara's 40% off offer?

As far as I know, the other posters who have purchased the Barbara's tickets with the 40% off discount have not come back to say that they had any problems with them. But maybe someone who has successfully used their Barbara's tickets for entry will come back to the thread to update us all. :)

Maybe you could call the ticket office (phone number on the original posting) and just ask about the fine print verbiage on their terms and conditions? It doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to limit an online ticket purchase to same day use. But it would be better to have specific confirmation straight from the source. :)

Let us all know if you find anything out :cheer2:

I emailed Legoland two days ago to ask about the Barbara's promotion, but they haven't responded yet. I'll probably send out another email in the next day or so.

Hi all, Glad to find this forum before placing any orders.

I noticed the 40% off discount from Barbara's cereal, however, I'm not sure if I saw any promo code in the thread...

Do we add the promo code? (I think I need to...lol BUT I don't have it)

Can somebody help? thanks!

Hi all, Glad to find this forum before placing any orders.

I noticed the 40% off discount from Barbara's cereal, however, I'm not sure if I saw any promo code in the thread...

Do we add the promo code? (I think I need to...lol BUT I don't have it)

Can somebody help? thanks!

Hi Jo123Great!

There's no promo code needed - just use the direct link below the general link (I'll have to remove that, it's no longer functional) to get to the right page. You'll see that it does say all over that this is the 40% off ticket and the prices shown reflect that discount accurately. This is a great deal but mostly for those who have an odd number of people in their party or just going solo. Otherwise the BOGO equal ticket type is the best deal followed by the Buy 1 Adult get 1 Child free tickets.

Hope that helps you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter