The Official 2016 CBR Beach Bum Roll Call Thread

We will be there Sept. 19 - 27 for the first time! We got a little pixiedust: and a room became available for free dining and we were able to upgrade from a value for a small amount!

HI,
My daughter and I will be at the CBR the same time you will be she is 7 and loves the pools and it would be nice for her to have some friends to play with. I this sounds interesting to you contact me and we can chat and maybe exchange contact info.

Just upgraded our upcoming trip in Feb (5th-10th) from Pop to CBR. It will be out first visit to this resort. Very excited!

June 4th-11th. I am so excited! First time at CBR. Will be our first visit where we spend time at the resort, also. We have done the parks all day before. We have decided to take this one at a much slower pace. Pool time, nap time (for the adults LOL). Hoping to not feel like we need a vacation when we get home. Love the beach-y feel of CBR. A vacation within a vacation.

Just upgraded our upcoming trip in Feb (5th-10th) from Pop to CBR. It will be out first visit to this resort. Very excited!

Nice upgrade! I've added your dates.

June 4th-11th. I am so excited! First time at CBR. Will be our first visit where we spend time at the resort, also. We have done the parks all day before. We have decided to take this one at a much slower pace. Pool time, nap time (for the adults LOL). Hoping to not feel like we need a vacation when we get home. Love the beach-y feel of CBR. A vacation within a vacation.

CBR is an excellent choice for that type of trip. After enjoying a resort day our first stay at CBR, we have now worked in 2-3 full days for resort days. And since doing that, we DO come home feeling rested and refreshed.

We will be returning for our second stay at CBR June 16th-26th!

Your dates have been added!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter