The Official 2016 CBR Beach Bum Roll Call Thread

I can not believe that I forgot to post the dates for our 2016 trip. Another two week trip, this time celebrating our son's high school graduation. Going May 21st through June 4th!

I can not believe that I forgot to post the dates for our 2016 trip. Another two week trip, this time celebrating our son's high school graduation. Going May 21st through June 4th!

Oh Wow! I can't believe Hunter is graduating next year! As I'm sure you can't believe it either. I've added your dates!

We arrive for our first CBR visit on Sept 29 and leave Oct 5th (2015)

Thanks! It'll be fun to see who is there when we are.

Our daughters are participating in Dance the World so we will be staying at CBR for the first time. The more I look at the pictures and faq thread the more excited I am to try this resort. Our dates will be June 24-Jul 2

Looking at the list it looks like we are the first June people.

Our daughters are participating in Dance the World so we will be staying at CBR for the first time. The more I look at the pictures and faq thread the more excited I am to try this resort. Our dates will be June 24-Jul 2

Looking at the list it looks like we are the first June people.

Yup, first June entry! You've been added.

This is our first time staying at CBR and are really looking forward to it...especially since we haven't been to wdw since dec 2014. :(

Looks like we are the first for March!! I hope that means the parks will be empty for us lol!

March 12 - 19th

Please can you add me First time on site and first time since 1999! My DH and DD first ever time! She would have just celebrated her 6th birthday when we go.

August 19th 2016 for 14 nights :) xx

Hello, can you please add us also. Just booked 12-23 thru 12-30. First timers at CBR. Usually stay at Coronado and Wilderness lodge. Trying something new this time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter