The Official 2016 CBR Beach Bum Roll Call Thread

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it!! :rolleyes1
This will be our first visit in 5 loooong years. We will be there Sept 19-26. We got CBR AND Free dining (first time ever)!! It's also our 15 year anniversary. Thanks! :flower1:

I hope you have a magical stay! Congrats on your anniversary! I've added your dates.

December 19-24. Can't wait to see Disney decorated for Christmas! And I get to celebrate my birthday at the MK! Who could ask for more?? Other than a longer vacation! ;)

December 19-24. Can't wait to see Disney decorated for Christmas! And I get to celebrate my birthday at the MK! Who could ask for more?? Other than a longer vacation! ;)

I usually say nothing beats being at WDW for the holidays. Well, being there for the holidays AND celebrating your birthday DOES beat it! :santa:

I've added your dates!

We are looking at going 11/18/2016 to 11/25/2016. It will be a repeat of our 2006 Disneymoon for the wife and I as well as our daughters first stay at the CBR. We are hoping to hit the last MVMCP before Thanksgiving week.

Just found this thread! You can add me, party of 9 going to be at CBR Feb. 26th - March 3rd. First time at CBR and first time at ANY moderate! Excited to try something new!

April 1 - 8th 2016!!!
Spring can't get here fast enough!

It will be here in no time. Your dates have been added!

We will be there Sept 5th -- 13th! Finally getting close!

Yes, getting closer! You've been added!

We are looking at going 11/18/2016 to 11/25/2016. It will be a repeat of our 2006 Disneymoon for the wife and I as well as our daughters first stay at the CBR. We are hoping to hit the last MVMCP before Thanksgiving week.

Nice! You've been added!

Please add our party of 5 for November 8-14 2015.

Done!

Just found this thread! You can add me, party of 9 going to be at CBR Feb. 26th - March 3rd. First time at CBR and first time at ANY moderate! Excited to try something new!

You've made an excellent choice for your first Moderate stay! You're going to love it. I've added your dates.

February 27-3/6 can't wait!!! thanks :yay:

You've been added.

September 14-22! Yay :jumping1:

Getting close! I've added your dates!

:flower1:Can you add us please, going on the 28th July 2016 for 14 days, it is for our DS 18th (honest:tongue:) Will also be our first time at CBR with free QSDP but I have always fancied it cause of the *beach*:sail:
:rainbow::jumping1:party::earsgirl::earsboy::earboy2:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter