The Official VILLAS at DISNEYLAND HOTEL (Discovery Tower) Owners and Fans Info Thread

Does anyone have a copy of the VDH pricing PDF you would get from a guide on the last incentives that ended on 9/11? I never saved a copy….

Anyone else waiting for the VQ for the open house? I'm local and made a park reservation for the 29th so I'm hoping to get in on that day, just for the look-see.

Anyone else waiting for the VQ for the open house? I'm local and made a park reservation for the 29th so I'm hoping to get in on that day, just for the look-see.
I am in the VQ line right now trying to make a reservation. We are actually going to be staying there but thought it would be cool to take a tour. I an 177th in line right now.

Does anyone have a copy of the VDH pricing PDF you would get from a guide on the last incentives that ended on 9/11? I never saved a copy….
I think this is what you were looking for.

Attachments

• villasatdisneyland_member_developercredit.pdf
    722.7 KB · Views: 11

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter