The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

This sounds like a joke... or at least I hope it is, I guess... "It's true that there is insisting rumors of an Indiana Jones ride replacing Animal Kingdom Dinosaur attraction but what is new is that they might think to keep the Dinosaurs with this new Indy ride."
Well it’s not completely a joke. It’s a rumor for sure.

As pointed out in that story, and by other posters there is a book with Indy and dinosaurs. Not a real stretch if you think about it.

Edit to add, I would much prefer indy boat ride in DHS over a redo of DINOSAUR though

As pointed out in that story, and by other posters there is a book with Indy and dinosaurs. Not a real stretch if you think about it.

Edit to add, I would much prefer indy boat ride in DHS over a redo of DINOSAUR though

yeah, i agree - I mean, it isn't a perfect fit for AK, but archeology and paleontology doesn't seem that different that you couldn't make it fit

With live dinosaurs? That seems ridiculous to me. Indy wasn't Jurassic Park.

not the live dinosaurs (well, other than the Indy book others have mentioned), but with like the boneyard and some other areas. So more the science of studying dinosaur and excavating their bones and stuff like that. And seems like it wouldn't be too hard to match up something like the themeing from the Disneyland Paris Indiana Jones et le Temple du Péril ride to fit that concept. So if you put that ride in where the Chester and Hester stuff is now and theme it to match the Boneyard, and then replace Dinosaur with the Disneyland Indy ride - I think it could all fit

Like I said, it isn't a perfect fit, but I think it could work

not the live dinosaurs (well, other than the Indy book others have mentioned), but with like the boneyard and some other areas. So more the science of studying dinosaur and excavating their bones and stuff like that. And seems like it wouldn't be too hard to match up something like the themeing from the Disneyland Paris Indiana Jones et le Temple du Péril ride to fit that concept. So if you put that ride in where the Chester and Hester stuff is now and theme it to match the Boneyard, and then replace Dinosaur with the Disneyland Indy ride - I think it could all fit

Like I said, it isn't a perfect fit, but I think it could work
Strikes me as a stretch theme-wise, and I still hope they don't go that route. But if the rides are decent, that can go a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter