The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so cool, but I wonder if it's safe for people with pacemakers. That would be a big group to exclude from an entire land.
Not to mention the people with the automatic defibrillators implanted; could be a shocking experience for them (sorry, couldn't resist.)

Are there any rumors on when Tron construction would be getting to the point that it affects the Railroad? (which seems inevitable).

I ask because I am looking to book the Behind the Steam train tour in November (Nov. 13) and there are no dates listed yet in November despite all other similar tours having a schedule set for November.

I just wonder if they think the train may be shut down this fall already for Tron construction. if so, bummer, but just curious why I cant seem to book that particular tour a 5 months out.

Are there any rumors on when Tron construction would be getting to the point that it affects the Railroad? (which seems inevitable).

I ask because I am looking to book the Behind the Steam train tour in November (Nov. 13) and there are no dates listed yet in November despite all other similar tours having a schedule set for November.

I just wonder if they think the train may be shut down this fall already for Tron construction. if so, bummer, but just curious why I cant seem to book that particular tour a 5 months out.

I have no knowledge, but I think Tron isn't expected to be done until 2021 so I think we are a ways away from the railroad getting impacted, but certainly something to keep an eye on

Based on what I saw a couple of weeks ago, it seems possible, but unlikely the railroad would be shut down this year. I think you may have seen this thread as you commented about it? - https://www.disboards.com/threads/tron-cycle-magic-kingdom-site.3683936/

My cousin and his family did the Behind the Steam tour and absolutely enjoyed it. I hope you can get it booked!

Last edited:
News being leaked at WDWMagic.com by Martin and one other has some news about timings changes with night time show at Epcot. Per Martin time for new show has not changed, but there is potential for a temporary show going in instead first. Similar to Jungle book prior to Rivers of Light.

On a side note, the location of the Epcot hotel may be shifting again, per Martin as well.

News being leaked at WDWMagic.com by Martin and one other has some news about timings changes with night time show at Epcot. Per Martin time for new show has not changed, but there is potential for a temporary show going in instead first. Similar to Jungle book prior to Rivers of Light.

On a side note, the location of the Epcot hotel may be shifting again, per Martin as well.

That seems sort of a random one - why bother making the change for something temporary - unless they really need to stop doing Illuminations for cost reasons or because it needs an overhaul maintenancewise or something

That seems sort of a random one - why bother making the change for something temporary - unless they really need to stop doing Illuminations for cost reasons or because it needs an overhaul maintenancewise or something

I could see it being something where you couldn't make the switch from Illuminations to the new show over night like they did with Wishes and HAE. They don't want to go a long time without any night time entertainment in Epcot, so they have a temporary show to fill the gap.

Honestly though I am ok with it? TWO new shows? I'm in.

They were talking about the reported new score. If we get something this year it would reportedly be a temporary show before the big new show.
Well....
Illuminations is nice but it's been around for a loooooong time.
I just hope that they get around to bringing out the new show before all of us Boomers die off. :sad1:

Well one would be temporary which worries me that like the temporary jungle book show it could be rather low quality.
but if they know ahead of time they are going to do a temp show (unlike with jungle book) I expect it wouldnt be quite as low quality. It's still just nice to see something new for a little even if it isn't ILLUMINATIONS level right away

but if they know ahead of time they are going to do a temp show (unlike with jungle book) I expect it wouldnt be quite as low quality. It's still just nice to see something new for a little even if it isn't ILLUMINATIONS level right away
Part of this rumor is they want to drive attendance at Epcot this year so that’s why they would bring in the temp show. I would much rather keep illuminations which is a high quality show until the next show is ready.

Part of this rumor is they want to drive attendance at Epcot this year so that’s why they would bring in the temp show. I would much rather keep illuminations which is a high quality show until the next show is ready.

I hope Illuminations is still there when we go in August to see it one last time - not sure how soon they are thinking fornthis “temp” show

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter