The walk is done!!! With Pictures.....

W

WebmasterAlex

The walk is pretty much done! Like all projects it isn't completely done but it's done enough to call done :)
Here is the view coming down the driveway
walk4.jpg

Approaching the walk
walk5.jpg

walk2.jpg

walk3.jpg

Here is a close up of the begining of the walk

walkdone1.jpg

And an overall view of the front

walk6.jpg

I think it came out really nice! I spent a long time looking for just the right brick. I was able to save about 3000 dollars doing it myself so it was WELL worth it.

Gee, I dunno, that brick on the second tier, fourth from the right looks a little crooked to me.....:p Just kidding, looks beautiful. I would make people take their shoes off before they walked on it. :teeth:

You know, you could have financed that walkway by starting your own Leave A Legacy brick path! :p

The brick looks great. Excellent choice in color. The job probably gave you a good workout too.

That turned out really nice Alex. I think you should put a pick of when the whole thing was torn up at the beginning - I'm sitting trying to remember what it was like all torn up and the difference now and it is amazing!!!!!

That's looks GREAT, Alex!! Wanna come do mine now???!?!?!!!;)

Seriously, I want to do a brick patio off our deck........how hard was it?????

Beautiful!!! Walk on it in good health and happiness!!

You did an awesome job Alex. We did ours with cements with the flagstones pout in. Paid a pretty penny and three years later it is falling apart :( It was only gauranteed for a year :(

Want to come and do ours again???

Nice job :)

What a nice job Alex. It adds to the beauty of your house. My DD lived in Germany for 8 years, and I visited her and her family every year. The one thing I admired was all the brick walkways. And they also bricked the driveways. It was so pretty.

That is a ton of work! One of my buddies just did a brick patio and walk...it took him three weeks [nights and weekends] with his wife supervising;) He saved close to 7 grand...the quotes were around 10k to get it done. Nice job!

Actually DW carried most of the brick while I put them in place!!!

Awesome! It gives the house a whole new look. I love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter