This is how Inkedupmomma rolls... Oh-HI-O! A mini TR from our stay at our fav Disser

EOS is good too !!! But th creme brulee is the Magnet!!!!!:rotfl2:
see, so many places have creme brulee, I feel I can skip it...maybe one day , just for you Rosie!

I so loved hearing about the Jophia boat ride and the proposal last TR I was hooked. I will let you know when we are ready to book and see where you are at with it. I wonder if they do grand gathering type things on the ship...if we combine the two of our families maybe we can get some kids of thing planned. Dont know if they have to be linked at booking time though....hmm something to check out.
They have a family reunion type thing..you get a personalized Dis shirt per person,Leather photo portfolio per stateroom, an 8x10 photo per stateroom, and a family reunion cert per person. Im sure there are other types of things but for that one we only need 6 people..with my 5 and your 4 we make it!!!

:rotfl: glad you enjoyed the last TR. It was so much fun to write, and I had a great crew of people reading along:lovestruc

ODPD = Obsessive Disney Planning Disorder. I am sure many of you know what I mean. You wanna do your laundry, but then you think of something that you HAVE to check on the Dis "real quick", next thing you know, your laundry never got done and it's time to start dinner. Happens to the best of us! Luckily when I'm in ODPD mode, I come up with a lot of great Disney plans!

As most of you know, and some of you don't know, I hate counter service. Tried it again last year,and I really, really , realllllly do not like them. I hated getting my own stuff, finding a table, trying to maneuver the stroller, getting Jack to sit still while I order, etc... oh and the food was awful (Pirate Y el Perico.) I know not all CS is bad, and I do plan on trying the better reviewed places, but it confirmed that the DxDP is for us.

Oh, the one CS we will do is Earl of Sandwich! That place is AMAZING and worth the long line you may have to wait in! We will save about 6 meal credits to use there on the ride home!

:rotfl2::rotfl2: Your description of ODPD is absolutely SPOT-ON!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:That's exactly the disease I suffer from!

We did the DxDP last time, but we're doing the regular DDP this time. We can all think of TS we like, but we're having trouble coming up with CS places. Which ones do you like? Other than EoS and Flame Tree BBQ. Those are already on my list. :lovestruc

Just thought I would hop on and let everyone know that my trip is canceled. John left me and we are now separated. No chance of getting back together. Yes I have the same questions you do, didn't he just propose in Sept? Well apparently it was all a lie. I won't be on here for a long while as I can't deal with even thinking about Disney.

Thank you all for being such an awesome support system and great advice givers:hug:

Jen, I'm totally numb, & I know that doesn't even begin to describe how you feel. :hug:

I agree with Beka. I am absolutely shocked, and I can't even imagine how you feel. I am so very sorry. Words fail me, but please know I'm thinking about you and the kids and I'm sending you lots of positive thoughts and prayers!:hug:

Jen...I am so sorry to hear of this news! I will be praying for you and the kiddos that everything works out for the best! :hug:

I was just thinking of you Jenn

I am floored. I can't believe this.

I am sending huge hugs to yours and kids way.

:hug:

Wow! I am in shock. Please know that I will be praying for you and the kids. We will be here for you when you are ready to come back.

Aw dang!! I just now found your link girl....I am so sorry about what happened! :hug:

Hey there everyone. Thanks so much for the well wishes and sorry to have not been on in so long. As you may know or not know, life got crazy and terrible and then much better. John and I are still split up and will remain that way. On a positive note we are being pretty good co-parents and the kids are happy. On an even happier note, I am dating my BFF of 13 years, who I have always been in love with:love: I didn't think I would ever get past what happened to me with John, but God had a plan for me. A plan that makes so much more sense than anything ever has before. I don't have much time right now, but I wanted to let you all know that I am alive and may start dissing here and there again. Unfortunately our trip for September is still canceled, which is heart breaking for me and the kids..but I am trying to figure out a way to get them back there in early 2011.. so say a Disney prayer for us! Thanks again so much for all the kind words and well wishes! It made my heart smile!

Thanks for the update. Sorry life hasn't been good lately but it seems to be looking up. Keep us posted.

So glad things are starting to look up for you.

and great to see you back

Hope you continue to come back more and more

Keep your eyes open for good deals, pins and save your change

I have faith you will find a way back there next year :wizard:

I'm so sorry for every thing that has happened, but so glad it seems to be working out! Good luck to you all and here is some pixie dust for a 2011 Disney Trip :wizard:

Thanks for the update. Sorry life hasn't been good lately but it seems to be looking up. Keep us posted.

So glad things are starting to look up for you.

and great to see you back

Hope you continue to come back more and more

Keep your eyes open for good deals, pins and save your change

I have faith you will find a way back there next year :wizard:

I'm so sorry for every thing that has happened, but so glad it seems to be working out! Good luck to you all and here is some pixie dust for a 2011 Disney Trip :wizard:

Thanks for the update, Jen. So glad the kids are going well, and that things are looking up for you!

Thanks everyone! hope you are all doing well! School let out today and summer has officially started! I hope to get back on here as time goes on. Life seems to be flying by now faster than ever!

Updates on all of you?? how goes it??

Quick updat eon us.. I'm happier than ever. Moved to a new place and living the total yuppie dream LOL. Kids are happy as heck at the new place too! Kayla just finished 3rd grade and is now a big bad 4th garder, and jack starts preschool full time next year:scared1: here are some pics of my handsome new boyfriend, and currents of the kiddies and our snuggle puppy Riley!

027.jpg

449.jpg

614.jpg

051.jpg

222.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter