This is how Inkedupmomma rolls... Oh-HI-O! A mini TR from our stay at our fav Disser

I asked you if you about all that! why is this the first I am hearing of it?? thought you guys were doing the small trip in Sept and not AKL?? I may die of happiness if yall stay there too! It would make an already perfect trip, perfecter...yup, i sad perfecter!

We think we are doing a long trip next year again. We are now talking about SSR and a suite. Who knows where we will end up? :confused3 I just hope that they offer BB...........

I'm so glad that you are planning a trip.......... :goodvibes

I had NO idea you had a PTR going. But I'm here now. I'm hooking up with Sophia and Joe on our trip in September. I'm so sorry to hear about you and John, but it sounds as if you are very happy in your new relationship.
Hey Kat! This was my OLD PTR for this coming September, but due to the split there is no more trip. Figured I would keep posting on here since this is where everyone was inked to! No trip for this year BUT we have a trip planned for next September!! I'm so glad you will get to meet Sophia and Joe!! They are great people!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

So happy to see you posting again! Things are all right in the world!

:lovestruc
:cutie:Thats how I knew I was ok again too! I felt the NEED to Dis again!:lmao:

We think we are doing a long trip next year again. We are now talking about SSR and a suite. Who knows where we will end up? :confused3 I just hope that they offer BB...........

I'm so glad that you are planning a trip.......... :goodvibes

I hope you are! Our trip won't be the same without you! Plus who will I co-conspire with if you don't go LOL SSR looks nice! I hope they offer BB as well! It may be a good indicator if they will have free dining at all!

Just thought I would pop in and say Hi to everyone! HI! How is everyone doing? Summer is flying by over here, and truth be told, I am ready for school to start again! Come November I'll be begging for a break, but right now, I am ready for my lovies to get back on a schedule!

In case you have not noticed my ticker, I leave here in 3 days to head to Ohio and visit Sophia (ohiodisneylover)!! We are all excited! Although I much rather my ticker say one month til my disney vacation with ohiodisneylover :headache: But hey, I get to see her either way, so it's all good! On a plus note, my other ticker should say 1 year and 1 month until my next Disney vacation:woohoo: Better than no Disney ticker at all! I am actually in full swing for planning! Especially with all the 2011 prices finally released! I am anxious to hear about Bounce Back offers though!Hopefully it will indicate whether or not free dining is going to happen next year! Some reports say no way.. I'm hoping they were just joshing!!

Anywho, just wanted to say hi! and let you all know I am OK! Better than OK actually. Probably the best I have ever been, physically,mentally,emotionally, etc! It feels good!:cloud9:

Hi, Jenn. Glad you popped in to say hi. First, I am happy that YOU are doing great. That is what is most important. I'm glad you are going to see Sophia and Joe -- that is awesome. She and I talk daily between her PTR and my PTR and I can't wait to meet her and Joe myself. Have a good visit with your good friends.

Have fun on your trip in Ohio:cool1:

So happy you are now planning a trip for next year

Bring on the Pre Trip :wizard:

Hi, Jenn. Glad you popped in to say hi. First, I am happy that YOU are doing great. That is what is most important. I'm glad you are going to see Sophia and Joe -- that is awesome. She and I talk daily between her PTR and my PTR and I can't wait to meet her and Joe myself. Have a good visit with your good friends.
You will love them! Thanks for hanging in here with me.. I still get a bit bummed about thisyears trip being off, so it's hard for me to read the sept PTR's :headache: I'll get it together soon!

Have fun on your trip in Ohio:cool1:

So happy you are now planning a trip for next year

Bring on the Pre Trip :wizard:

:woohoo:I'm so excited too! no ptr until the one year ark though.. I figured that would be reasonable.. I am not booking until that date either! I'll def post a link on here though! Hope you are doing well!

Is it Friday yet????

I can't wait to see you!
TOMORROW!!

Have a safe trip!!! :yay:

Thank you:hug:

Watch out, OHIO! Jen and Sophia will be on the loose soon. :rotfl:

It was such a blast! Definitely looking forward to going back! The drive wasn't quite as bad as I thought either! Altough on the way down Bob had a terrible headache, and on the way home I had a terrible headache :rotfl:

So I think I'll do a lil mini TR of our stay and visit with Jophia (Sophia and Joe, Ohiodisneylover)! Gotta get my readers back somehow, and really our trip was super fun and deserves some attention!

We started our trip on Friday the 13!!! Unlike most times in my life, we actually were on time!! Fortunately Bob was able to switch his night shift for an a.m. shift, which meant that we could leave Friday afternoon as opposed to Saturday morning:woohoo: I knew that we would get in super late and wouldn't be able to do anything Friday, but it was better than leaving early Saturday and losing a whole half a day!

Anywho, so back to leaving on time! Bob got home at almost exactly 4 pm and I told him to hop in the shower! While he quick showered, I loaded up the mini and did all the last minute stuff that I kept reminding myself not to forget to do (like turn the thermostat up to 75..no sense in cooling an empty house!)

By 4:15 we were outta here!! and earlier than I expected! We quick dropped off our trash at the dumpsters and were on our way by 4:21! Why I have no pics of all of this, I have no clue?? I take pics of everything.. this trip I think I was just too excited!

When Bob moved in, so did his super cute snuggle puppy, Riley. Stupid us totally forgot about Riley until last minute... we are so used to taking him everywhere with us, that we didn't even think of where he would stay when we left:headache: So a couple days before our trip, we called Bobs mom and asked if her and his dad could watch Riley for us. She of course said yes. She loves Riley, and will pretty much always say yes, shes awesome like that! This worked out pretty well for us, and wouldn't put us out of our way too much, as they live off of route 80 and that is the way we needed to go to get to Ohio. What we forgot, is that EVERY time we go to visit his parents, we hit ridiculous traffic... seriously, doesn't matter what time of day, we always hit the same traffic at the same spot, and it is always 45 mins +! Tonight was NO different.

Finally at 6:30 we arrived to his parents house. At this point we were all hungry, and his parenst were getting ready to go out to eat, and invited us. We figured we would go, cause we were starved, and we rarely get to see his rents anymore lately, and at this point we were gonna be so late, why not take that extra half hour and enjoy some family time:cutie: Dinner was awesome, and it was nice to hang with his rents, as luck would have it, they brought there Disney plans and I got to talk Disney to them!! Finally at around 8:30 we were on our way to Ohio!!

We put the kids in their PJ's and gave Jack his meds, set up a movie and away we went! Bob has had a TERRIBLE sinus thing going on for over a month now, so I took the first shift of driving. While driving his head just kept getting worse and worse:sick: That first shift of driving ended up being almost the whole way to Ohio. But I was fine with it. Bob loves to drive and I knew he must have been feeling totally crap to not be drive at all. Sophia sent me a few texts through the night asking where we were, and she couldn't believe how long it took us lol! Finally at around 3:30 a.m. we pulled into Jophias driveway! Luckily she was awesome and had the kids beds all set up! After a quick hello from the kids, I packed them right into be lol! Then the adults all said their hellos! We caught up for about a half hour and then decided it was BED time! we were all exhausted!

The next morning my kids were up EARLY!! and they were LOUD! I got up and made them get back in bed lol. They actually fell back asleep with me, and we all slept til about 10:30/11 am! We were all awake and catching up and laughing and just enjoying each others company! Joe made awesome blueberry pancakes, and coffee , and I'm not gonna lie, it was so nice to have someone cook for me! I truly felt relaxed, a feeling that I do not feel often! It took us a long time to get motivated this day! But I didn't care, I was having fun just talking and laughing! and again RELAXING! Eventually we all got showered, and were on our way over to the "grammas"! If you recall from my TR last year, Jack named Sophias mom the gramma:rotfl:

We got to the grammas house and we all said our hellos! The visit was short, and I'm sad we didnt get to do a dinner with her or something. next time! Sophias sister and her nephew, and her cousin(i think) and her sisters bff's daughter all joined us today, we were headed to the county fair!

001.jpg

After stopping for gas, we finally got to the county fair..oh man, what a site! If you like people watching, this was the place to be!! It was like something from a movie! I didn't know such people existed! The first mission, was to find some grub! Oh, and did you know, you have to pay to go to a fair?? To get in.. I knew you had to buy tix, but I had no clue there was an entry fee! For some reason I found this crazy lol
002.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

The food was noms! I love pulled pork, and it didn't disappoint! while we were eating, all heck broke loose and the skies opened up and it started to pour! We waited out the rain and when it looked clear enough we booked it to the tents where the animals were! For some reason I was amazed by these caged animals (and man did I feel bad for them :( ) As bad as I felt, i couldn't help but take pics! Some of these rabbits and roosters were HUGE!! I have never seen animals so big!

010.jpg

012.jpg

017.jpg

Ok, I need to explain, I fell in love at this fair! I have seen pigs at a fair before, but today was different. There was 2 momma pigs and their babies! Idk what happened, but i must have stood there for a good 30 mins just staring and taking pics and videos! They were like the most amazing thing I had ever seen!

I have to go for now, but I'll try to get on later and finish this all up! With pics of the super cute piglets!

Love the mini TR. Yep, we certainly had our share of interesting folks at the Fair, didn't we? :rolleyes1 actually, it's more like........ :scared1:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Love the mini-trip report. I'm so glad you had a good time with Sophia and Joe. And you've not lost me as a reader...I'm still here (I've been off for two days and trying to catch up on all of my subscribed threads as well as answering posts on my PTR). But I'm here for the long haul. :)

That was so nice to have their beds ready when u got there so late at night :goodvibes

Sounds like fair was fun

That white bunny was freaky looking with those huge eyes :lmao:

Ok, time to finish up here..and I think I have lost all my readers. Don't blame you though!

In other good news, we booked our disney trip for next year!!! AND I started a new PTR!! Super early I know..but I need something to get me by! If you wanna join me, click on this link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2537952

Now, back to our Ohio visit! I left off in love, in love with pigs and piglets. Pigs in which Kayla said, "I'm sorry pigs, I love you and i think you are adorable, but you taste too good":rotfl: That kid! Shes obsessed with ham, its her favorite food ever.

So yeah, I took a million pics of these pigs and video galore.. I won't bor eyou to death though!

020.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

025.jpg

SO SO SOOOO cute! Right?!?

After looking at the piggies for far too long it was time to get to the rides and fatty foods! Unfortunately I never got great pics of anything, I was too busy enjoying my company!
057.jpg

101.jpg

120.jpg

131.jpg

166.jpg

167.jpg

Anywho, after the fair, we were on the hunt for a Disney store! We get to the mall, and guess what?? It is no longer there.:headache:

We head home after that and it is bed time for the childrens! If I remember correctly, this is when Sophia started getting a not so pleasant headache :( Joe cooked Bob and I up some yummy turkey burgers and we all just chilled out and watched some tv. Finally we all were passing out and it was time to head to bed!

The next morning we woke up lateish, and just chilled. Drank coffee and looked at Sophias scrapbooks:cutie: Then we were off for a day of shopping! Started at Costco, LOVE that place! Then we went to Red Robin, YUMMY! After that we headed to Target! Sophia bought Kayla a cute shirt for back to school :) I also got her a couple of pieces.

After that, we headed to the mall! We went to the Disney store! I was good and bought nada ! After that we headed back to Sophias to relax for a bit, and chill out.

Up next, our last night of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter