This is how Inkedupmomma rolls... Oh-HI-O! A mini TR from our stay at our fav Disser

Hey Jenn.

You and the kids look so happy.

I am so glad things are going well for you.

Trent is finishing up Kindergarten. Can't believe how fast they grow up..

We are taking a trip to Disney in the fall and taking my BFF and her daughter for her first visit. So excited to experience Disney with a newbie :wizard:

Hey Jenn.

You and the kids look so happy.

I am so glad things are going well for you.

Trent is finishing up Kindergarten. Can't believe how fast they grow up..

We are taking a trip to Disney in the fall and taking my BFF and her daughter for her first visit. So excited to experience Disney with a newbie :wizard:

:banana: for fall disney trips! and wow, time does fly! 1stgrade already! that is when things really start to change! How does he like school? I missed you a lot! sorry it took me so long to get out of my funk! and thanks for replying! I can always count on my dis family:hug:

Hey Jenn!!

Love the new pictures!! Your kiddies are adorable as always and hubba hubba on the new boyfriend girl!! :goodvibes

Hi Jenn!
You guys look super happy! :) I am happy for you and the kiddos that all is well!!

Did you make the cars cake? It's cute!

Glad you're back on the DIS!!!!

:banana: for fall disney trips! and wow, time does fly! 1stgrade already! that is when things really start to change! How does he like school? I missed you a lot! sorry it took me so long to get out of my funk! and thanks for replying! I can always count on my dis family:hug:

Free dining and Halloween.....my BFF favorite holiday....so we are super excited :banana:

He really enjoys it for the most part....just needs some extra help with reading, but did really well otherwise.

So glad u came back. Hope to see you around more often :hug:

Hey Jenn!!

Love the new pictures!! Your kiddies are adorable as always and hubba hubba on the new boyfriend girl!! :goodvibes
Awe shucks, thank you! I think he is pretty dang handsome! although..that pic is not the most flattering! Hope you and your fam are doing swell!

Snugglepuppy wants to come to SC to get kisses from Aunt Beka :)

funny, cause its true!

Hi Jenn!
You guys look super happy! :) I am happy for you and the kiddos that all is well!!

Did you make the cars cake? It's cute!

Glad you're back on the DIS!!!!
:hug: thank you so much :) and yes I did make the cars cake! with bobs help that is! Jack LOVED it!!

Free dining and Halloween.....my BFF favorite holiday....so we are super excited :banana:
gahhh, im super excited for you! its my two fav things too!

He really enjoys it for the most part....just needs some extra help with reading, but did really well otherwise.
kayla struggles with math... as do i..so not so much fun for us lol

So glad u came back. Hope to see you around more often :hug:

trying to get on here more.. we have a trip in the works..but it is FOREVER away:sad2:

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

I know it is forever away..but it is all I can do for now... Once Sept hits though! Look out! cause i'mma start a new PTR!! I'm thinking of a catchy title now!:cutie:

Yay!!!

Can't wait for a new Pre Trip :surfweb:

Great news about the next trip. I was wondering how long it was going to take you to break your new BF in right. Have fun planning and dreaming and looking forward to hearing all about it.

Yay!!!

Can't wait for a new Pre Trip :surfweb:

Can't wait for a new PTR!! ;)
Thanks ladies :)

Great news about the next trip. I was wondering how long it was going to take you to break your new BF in right. Have fun planning and dreaming and looking forward to hearing all about it.

didn't have to do any breaking in!! he was supposed to come with ius last year on our trip, but couldn't due to his schooling/job. He is a huge disney fan !! :lovestruc It's still amazing that I get to go with the one person I have always dreamed of going with! it's is truly going to be magical!

Jen, I'm so excited that you're back! :banana: Your new man is super cute and you guys look perfect together! :goodvibes
:cloud9: thank you! I should scan pics of us from 13 years ago! we always look like we were boyfriend/girlfriend! I loves him! thanks for stopping in :lovestruc
:banana:I am so glad he is a Disney fan. Tell him we all approve of him now.:rotfl:

:rotfl: H loves that I have an insiders look into disney:lovestruc like he is amazed at my disney skills and knowledge! how can i not be totally in love!!:love:

Looks like you will be there the same time that we will be there.....and maybe even at the same resort. :hug:

I asked you if you about all that! why is this the first I am hearing of it?? thought you guys were doing the small trip in Sept and not AKL?? I may die of happiness if yall stay there too! It would make an already perfect trip, perfecter...yup, i sad perfecter!

I had NO idea you had a PTR going. But I'm here now. I'm hooking up with Sophia and Joe on our trip in September. I'm so sorry to hear about you and John, but it sounds as if you are very happy in your new relationship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter