Those using swagbucks ???

I have got the 4SB collector bill 5 times in a row now! Its the only one I can get. So frustrating! I wonder if its b/c I have the double search from Swago.....

I got the 14 one yesterday. But got the 4sb one again this morning, but didn't claim it. I'm hoping to get different one later but after hearing your experience I'm not holding my breath.

I got the 14 one yesterday. But got the 4sb one again this morning, but didn't claim it. I'm hoping to get different one later but after hearing your experience I'm not holding my breath.

I tried not claiming a 4 yesterday in hopes of getting something larger. Next one I got was a, wait for it.....4! Hope you fare better!

I tried not claiming a 4 yesterday in hopes of getting something larger. Next one I got was a, wait for it.....4! Hope you fare better!

Argh, not so much. Just managed to hit one and 4sb again. :rolleyes: Seems like it's gonna be one of those days...

Blue apron is a big money maker today. $40 off first week, Change it to 2 meals and total is 7.95 with shipping included. The first time I clicked on the offer, it only gave me $20 off. I closed the window and clicked on blue apron again, it gave me $40 off. If you've done the deal before, use a different email. $7.95 OOP get back 3500SB in 32 days. make sure to go into your settings and customize your meals. Pause account once box ships.

RevU is double again. I did a few but I've only gotten one to credit so far. A couple of the ones I did the link went to a completely different site or nothing at all. I also tried signing up for retailmenot again but haven't gotten the email to confirm yet and no points.

06/13/18
Discover: Revenue Universe: IPSOS
+63 SB

IPSOS is a survey site, I think I may have done them way back when and didn't like it so stopped. I did have to confirm with the link in the email and it took a bit for the email to come. I got the points immediately after I confirmed the link though.

Blue apron is a big money maker today. $40 off first week, Change it to 2 meals and total is 7.95 with shipping included. The first time I clicked on the offer, it only gave me $20 off. I closed the window and clicked on blue apron again, it gave me $40 off. If you've done the deal before, use a different email. $7.95 OOP get back 3500SB in 32 days. make sure to go into your settings and customize your meals. Pause account once box ships.
I did this offer a few weeks ago. As far as I can tell there is no way to pause the account. You can skip meals indefinitely but you have to go in and manage it every few weeks to skip the future meals as they appear. The only way to cancel is to email them and they are supposed to send you details on how to cancel. I am going to wait for the SB to credit before I try cancelling.

Thanks for the heads up about closing and reopening the window. I had the same thing happen. Two meals for 2 people for $8 and $35 worth of SB is a nice deal!

How do you get your gift card when you cash in? Does it come by mail? I did my first "redeem" and it is verified now. I have not seen an email with the gift card yet. I did it last night about 7pm.
Thanks!
Carrie

How do you get your gift card when you cash in? Does it come by mail? I did my first "redeem" and it is verified now. I have not seen an email with the gift card yet. I did it last night about 7pm.
Thanks!
Carrie
They email it. It will probably take about four business days give or take.

Does anyone know if Blue Apron catches the same address? It'd be even better if I could do it on my account and DHs, and get 4 meals total

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter