Those using swagbucks ???

Also, it's supposed to be in honor of adding the new stores to the program, but they didn't mention Sam's club, just the World Market and Forever 21. Actually, now that I look at the list, Sam's isn't showing up any more. Did they remove it just as fast as they added it?

Looks like it is indeed gone. Figures cause it is the only place locally that I would even possibly shop at.

I was on vacation and saw that Sam's Club was added to SB Local so when I got home, I told DH to register his CC with SB Local so that he could earn the points and I would get the referral. So bummed to see that it was gone...

On a different note, has anyone received credit yet for the Rayovac offer? It expired October 14 so I would assume that I should see something pending by now...but nothing yet.

Last edited:
The ticket copy in my emails even has a line to notify them I wasn't logged in...

!*** Alyssa Lastname was not signed in when this comment was submitted. Learn more ***!
My emails always say I wasn’t logged in when I submitted a ticket. I have never understood why as I am always logged into my account.

I have been without my AYCE for a week now...boooo! Hope they come back soon.

Me too! I at least have some ncraves but you can't do anything else when they are running so I don't get to do them much. I've also been having a hard time qualifying for survey's the past few days.

Missed my 1st goal yesterday for the first time this month. So bummed! Was going for the monthly bonus again!

My emails always say I wasn’t logged in when I submitted a ticket. I have never understood why as I am always logged into my account.

Are you logged into the Help site? I had to sign up for the Help site separate from the swagbucks site and it's got a short session. So until I selected the 'stay signed in' check box I was always logged out of it.

Yeah, the top bar is screwed up in Edge the last 2 days. After the latest Firefox update, the homepage offer squares don't display right for me. The text in the bottom is missing. I hadn't checked Chrome but I kinda figured it'd be the same as Edge. So I don't have a single browser that 100% correct.... I wanna be their QA team, better gig than being a weather person :)
My Edge started messing up maybe Friday night. It cleared up tonight all of a sudden, and then Chrome is now messed up but wasn't at all before. Very strange.

My computer was all kinds of messed up yesterday. I think I have it worked out and everything is loading ok again, but all I could get to were Google and YouTube all darn day! I wanted to cry

So about 2 weeks ago I took a survey that was a pre-qualifier for a focus group. I completed the survey, they said they wanted me in the group, pick a time between 10/19 and 10/24 to join the online focus group. I picked tonight as that time worked with my schedule. They said they would email me the link BUT never asked for an email address, just my mailing address and a phone number they could text. I thought maybe I'd get it at the email registered to SB or they'd actually text the link but I haven't heard from them yet. Anyone else get this and get the info? Or done something similar? Do you think I'll get a text tonight?

I just noticed SB mobile website is all weird too. Wonder if they are redoing their site or something on the backend

Is anyone else having issues getting the Activate button to appear on sears and Kmart? They are the only two I need left to finish my SWAGO board. I can get to their websites, but no activate button to satisfy the requirement. I’ve tried desktop and mobile.

Just dropping by to whine and complain about the sb local space on the new SWAGO board. Filling in the whole board would have been easy other than that.

:charac2::sad:

Just dropping by to whine and complain about the sb local space on the new SWAGO board. Filling in the whole board would have been easy other than that.

:charac2::sad:

I agree. Tried the local for a previous swag board. Took a week to actually get points and was too late for the board. Tried a different local location this weekend. Still no points and no bonus now because of it. On a plus, was traveling for work in another state and used my personal card somewhere. About a week later got points for Swagbucks local that I wasn't even aware of shopping for. Nice surprise but I'll never be able to do any of the local stuff if it all takes a week. Maybe it's the card I'm using. Don't know. Maybe my points from this weekend will arrive in time for this swago board.....not holding my breath.

Is anyone else having issues getting the Activate button to appear on sears and Kmart? They are the only two I need left to finish my SWAGO board. I can get to their websites, but no activate button to satisfy the requirement. I’ve tried desktop and mobile.
Swagbucks on Facebook mentioned that they knew it was not activating and are working on a fix.

Yes, they are not working for anyone. SB knows of the issue and is working to resolve it (per their facebook page).

I've never tried the SB local before. Not many choices near me. Was thinking about trying it out at World Market. But, I'm not really in need of a $50 MGC plus GC either. I sure wish they offered Target or Walmart or Starbucks. Hmmm, I don't know. Not loving the swago board much.

I've never tried the SB local before. Not many choices near me. Was thinking about trying it out at World Market. But, I'm not really in need of a $50 MGC plus GC either. I sure wish they offered Target or Walmart or Starbucks. Hmmm, I don't know. Not loving the swago board much.

I tried World Market yesterday. Still waiting for points. Really thinking it may be my card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter