Those using swagbucks ???

PL: Get a Health Insurance Policy for as little as $50/month. Check Your Health Insurance Rates. for 9sb. Click and put in zip code, instant credit.

I tried the Best of nCrave video set and thought it'd be a nice new auto-run since it says "View great content and earn all day!" but it was a one and done. 18 minutes for 3sb .

Last night, this one was giving me 2 90 second videos for 3 sb. Wouldn't auto-cycle, so I kept restarting it, but it added up quickly.

Where can you see the bonuses? Dumb question but I would have assumed it'd be under "my activity".

To claim your bonus, hover over your daily goal and at the bottom it should say "November Bonus. Check your status." Click that and it will claim your bonus amount.

I purchased something on Nike through SB shop because they were offering 7 SB's per dollar, where eBates was only 1.5%, however, now I'm not seeing anything pending or credited. How long does it generally take to show up as a credit or as pending?

AND....those of you that took the IMVU plunge, did it ever post or is it pending? I'm okay with pending, but it makes me nervous when it isn't even pending....like my Nike purchase :mad:

Last edited:
I am not purchasing anything through SB again. Never seems to work for me without a fight. Just going to do my Ebates. Works every time and I know when I am going to be paid for it.

I purchased something on Nike through SB shop because they were offering 7 SB's per dollar, where eBates was only 1.5%, however, now I'm not seeing anything pending or credited. How long does it generally take to show up as a credit or as pending?

AND....those of you that took the IMVU plunge, did it ever post or is it pending? I'm okay with pending, but it makes me nervous when it isn't even pending....like my Nike purchase :mad:
Sometimes purchases do not show as pending. As long as it shows that you went to Nike through the link, and have the receipt for the same date they will credit it if it does not automatically post 30 days after the purchase.

I did the IMVU offer and it does not show as pending. I made sure to take a screenshot of the offer details, then of when I made the purchase (there was a little pop-up), also of the extra 1sb you get for clicking on the offer. Plus I have the emails. I have learned to take screenshots of everything, not just to dispute anything, but to remind myself of the offer details.

I am not purchasing anything through SB again. Never seems to work for me without a fight. Just going to do my Ebates. Works every time and I know when I am going to be paid for it.
Sometimes purchases do not show as pending. As long as it shows that you went to Nike through the link, and have the receipt for the same date they will credit it if it does not automatically post 30 days after the purchase.

I think I agree...this was my first purchase, but I don't want to wait 30 days, not submit a request to get credited, I think it would have only been 600 SB's, but I would have gotten $2 guaranteed easily from eBates. Shouldn't be this hard :-(

I did the IMVU offer and it does not show as pending. I made sure to take a screenshot of the offer details, then of when I made the purchase (there was a little pop-up), also of the extra 1sb you get for clicking on the offer. Plus I have the emails. I have learned to take screenshots of everything, not just to dispute anything, but to remind myself of the offer details.

I think I agree...this was my first purchase, but I don't want to wait 30 days, not submit a request to get credited, I think it would have only been 600 SB's, but I would have gotten $2 guaranteed easily from eBates. Shouldn't be this hard :-(

And that is a lot of work....I mean, not really 'work' but just an inconvience I guess. And I always worry that if I submit too many tickets, I'll be blackballed and I would hate to get blocked :-(

Target gift cards are 10% off today only! Limit $300 worth. At my target, I can still exchange them for Disney GC (although I'm starting to have to jump through hoops- still worth it).

They've got the Kobo book deal up to 750 SB for a little while longer
http://iheart.swagbucks.com/pages/2017/11/Swagbusters_2017.php

For as little as a penny you can get 750sb. For new users Kobo has an offer for a $5 credit on a book purchase of $5.01 or more. Might take a little time to find a $5.01 book but I had found ones less than $6 easier. (I did it couple weeks ago and finally found one for a penny, it showed in my Shop as pending within a couple hours of purchase)

I was really hoping my discounted Target gcs would show up by now so I could use them with the 10% off Target deal today, but alas it was not meant to be... there goes $10... :rotfl:

Collector's Bills next week:

starting Monday, December 4th at 12am PT/3am ET through Sunday, December 10th at 11:59pm/2:59am ET, Find all 6 Holiday Beverage Collector’s Bills and you’ll earn a 20 SB Bonus.

Saw the collector's bills and totally missed the Swago going on next week -

Starting Monday, December 4th at 9AM PT/12PM ET
  • The game ends Monday, December 11th at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT.

For new Swago folks, good advice from the blog post: "Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely."

And the bummer for most folks... there will be a Swago Local square. They only mention the 'link the card' square in the blog post so maybe they're nice and that's it for this one.

Saw the collector's bills and totally missed the Swago going on next week -

Starting Monday, December 4th at 9AM PT/12PM ET
  • The game ends Monday, December 11th at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT.

For new Swago folks, good advice from the blog post: "Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely."

And the bummer for most folks... there will be a Swago Local square. They only mention the 'link the card' square in the blog post so maybe they're nice and that's it for this one.

Thanks for posting! I never know about Swago or Collectors Bills unless I see it on here. Annoyed about SB local, that one is pretty much always a bust for me. Hopefully its just the linked card!

So, my local Walmart gave me a hassle trying to use my Walmart gift cards to purchase Disney gift cards today, it's never been an issue before! I guess if they quit, I'll just convert to all PayPal and buy them with my Red Card at Target. But that's just an extra step...but it's still easy money, so I feel a little guilty complaining!

Is there a way to tell when a card was added to the local app? I'm pretty sure I added it right after I got it and I realized looking through the app tonight in preparation for a potential square on swago, that I shopped at something on local (RoadRunner Sports) before Thanksgiving but didn't get credit. I forgot I had seen it on there but I'd like to submit a receipt but I'm not 100% positive my card was added prior to the shop. I did get credit on a shop (Cost Plus) using this card a few days after I was at RoadRunner so I know that card is working. I'm also almost positive I added my card to the app the day I got the card because I also added it to another I use to pay at a fast food place. It's possible the shop just didn't work with RR.

Has anyone every done the Shari's berries offer? If so, did it credit instantly? It does't say on the offer square when it should credit. I ordered something this morning for my mom who will be having surgery next week to be delivered the day after her surgery. I thought it would credit instantly like the Home Chef offer, but so far nothing. It does show up under my visited stores but not under purchases, but I know sometimes that takes a while.

Thanks in advance.

Kristi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter