Those using swagbucks ???

I did exactly this, how long does it take to show up on SWAGO, credit your account with the bonus SBs?

SWAGO square fills when they deliver the GC. Normally for me it's within a couple hours, but they have 1-2 days to deliver it. I normally buy the GC on the 2nd to last day of SWAGO, but I'm glad I got it early this time.

Does anyone have any tricks or recommendations to get SB bonuses for searches? I have been doing swag bucks for almost 4 weeks now and have maybe gotten 3 bonuses for searches. I am looking up things all the time. What things is everyone searching for that trigger these bonuses?
Thank you

Try clearing your cache. I found that when I log onto a fresh PC, I get the bonus relatively quickly. I normally only get 1 bonus a day and I searched a lot.

Does anyone have any tricks or recommendations to get SB bonuses for searches? I have been doing swag bucks for almost 4 weeks now and have maybe gotten 3 bonuses for searches. I am looking up things all the time. What things is everyone searching for that trigger these bonuses?
Thank you

The topic does not matter at all, search whatever you want (sometimes I put in random letters). Havaneselover is right in that there are 4 time periods a day you can get SB, so once you have hit once in that time period, don't bother until the next one. If you try 20 times and get nothing, maybe wait an hour and try again.

It's just volume I believe. It seems like I average one win every 20 searches or so. And there are four time periods in a day when you can when I think (something like 3AM-11AM ET, 11AM-4PM ET, 4PM-8PM ET, and 8PM-3AM ET).

This is pretty close to what I have seen, which is 3-11 AM, 11 AM-3PM, 3-7PM, and 7 PM -3 AM

I am surprised I have gotten all except the highest SB collector bill already, usually it takes me the whole time to get all of them.

So I completed my first and second daily goals today from a shop credit, but neither Swago square checked off. Never happened before, is there any tricks to it activate it when it does that? I don't have the spins either so it's not just a color glitch or anything. Not sure what to do.

Completed my daily goal but it hasn't given me the credit for it, nor has it credited on my Swago board :crazy2:

When my SWAGOs didn't work I started combing through the facebook community posts and there were several people on there with the same problem but I didn't see any responses from SB. I submitted a ticket for mine and we'll see what they say. First time with a problem for me and I checked 3 different browsers, cleared all the cache/etc, completed additional squares, and nothing budging it.

I went to do the Gillette offer in my account and it asked me to verify my account with my cell number. So I put it in and it said it was already associated with another account. So I used dh’s cell and it worked. I am wondering if my cell is somehow associated with his account??? We use the same laptop. Do you think it matters if they are swapped?

My enCraves are crawling slow....they keep getting stuck and it will sit on 16 seconds for about 5 seconds before going to 15. I've cleared my cache and history, I've restarted, but it's just not working well today.

Hopefully someone who has Hulu can help me understand something. We wanted to put our subscription on hold but forgot to get it done before this month's billing. They charge us on the 1st of the month. So oh well we have another month, no big deal, but to avoid this next month we wanted to setup the hold now and assumed since we paid for this month already (they don't do refunds I didn't think) the hold would start at the end of the paid period. But it scheduled the hold starting tomorrow even though we paid for the month. Then my husband tried to resume the subscription to take the hold off but it said it was going to charge us tomorrow again. This totally doesn't make sense to me, does any of that sound right? Does Hulu have phone support we can get this worked out? This site was giving us trouble so hubby closed out (his account) and apparently you can't find contact information without logging in.

So we managed to finally get Hulu on the phone and it turns out my dippy husband had signed into the wrong Hulu account. Once we figured that out they put it on hold real easy and it'll start after this billing cycle ends as expected. Now I'm trying to decide if I even want to know what's up with the other account and if the dipstick has been paying on it or not... sometimes ignorance is bliss :sad2:

When my SWAGOs didn't work I started combing through the facebook community posts and there were several people on there with the same problem but I didn't see any responses from SB. I submitted a ticket for mine and we'll see what they say. First time with a problem for me and I checked 3 different browsers, cleared all the cache/etc, completed additional squares, and nothing budging it.

So I met my first goal tonight and that checked off the Swago square. I did get a response on the ticket this afternoon that said they referred it to the promo team to look into but didn't heard anything else. I've got another shop hitting on Friday that should give me my 2nd goal again so I guess I'll see what happens in the next couple days.

Anyone else have this problem with SwagUps? I completed a 75 Swagbucks survey. I had a 2x SwagUp for surveys. The 150 Swagbucks (75 x 2) are showing up in my activity feed but not in my daily goal. This is not the first time it's happened. Very frustrating.

Anyone else have this problem with SwagUps? I completed a 75 Swagbucks survey. I had a 2x SwagUp for surveys. The 150 Swagbucks (75 x 2) are showing up in my activity feed but not in my daily goal. This is not the first time it's happened. Very frustrating.

The swagup doesn't count towards your daily goal. The 75 for the survey does, the 75 from the swagup is just a bonus in the activity ledger.

ETA: Found the help page that details what doesn't count towards the meter:
https://help.swagbucks.com/hc/en-us...-does-not-count-towards-the-Daily-Goal-Meter-
I'm not sure what a couple are, but Swagups is last in the list and it's still applicable.

The swagup doesn't count towards your daily goal. The 75 for the survey does, the 75 from the swagup is just a bonus in the activity ledger.

I'm disappointed but not shocked. You wouldn't happen to know where on the website it says this? I'm looking at the SwagUp FAQ and I can't seem to find it. (It might be I need more coffee.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter