Those using swagbucks ???

I had some big offers credit recently, in the $28 to $30 range, so now my second goal is 690. It was 730 yesterday. Just in time for a new SWAGO. Figures... I spent the weekend barely making my first goal to try to get it down to a reasonable range so that I can hit it for what will be a SWAGO square, I'm sure.

I decided to do the Bright Cellars Wine offer. Paid $39.11 for 4 bottles of wine, including shipping and tax, will get 3800sb in 7 days. I did it on DH's account last night and it showed up as pending almost immediately, and got an email from sb about it. Just did it on my account and it doesn't show yet, so I'll prepare to send a ticket just in case.

2017-12-04 14.34.30.jpg
Eeek! Just picked these up!! My husband and I both got the max allowed 10% off target gc yesterday. I paid for them from my PayPal entirely from our sb earnings! The other $50 was from our 12% off monthly gc. This time it was a breeze getting the Disney gc at the self checkout.
Thanks so much for all your tips!!! So excited!!!
:mickeyjum

What's with the AYCE ncrave with a ? Instead of a sb value? Anyone else have it and know what it means?

What's with the AYCE ncrave with a ? Instead of a sb value? Anyone else have it and know what it means?

I guess it means...sometimes 2 sb, sometimes 1

AYCE with ?. Mine was 2 / 1 / 2 SB throughout. I wish it comes back as 3 SB.

I switched over to SB TV, it has been running more smoothly today and it's 2 each time, still not 3, but if it's running without me constantly restarting it, then it's a win in my book!

So bogus, to-do list bonus was 1sb today :( Managed to get a survey so I could complete it and get my Swago square and when I checked for the bonus was totally unexcited. But at least I got the spins which is all I was looking for I guess.

Hopefully someone who has Hulu can help me understand something. We wanted to put our subscription on hold but forgot to get it done before this month's billing. They charge us on the 1st of the month. So oh well we have another month, no big deal, but to avoid this next month we wanted to setup the hold now and assumed since we paid for this month already (they don't do refunds I didn't think) the hold would start at the end of the paid period. But it scheduled the hold starting tomorrow even though we paid for the month. Then my husband tried to resume the subscription to take the hold off but it said it was going to charge us tomorrow again. This totally doesn't make sense to me, does any of that sound right? Does Hulu have phone support we can get this worked out? This site was giving us trouble so hubby closed out (his account) and apparently you can't find contact information without logging in.

Collector's Bills next week:

starting Monday, December 4th at 12am PT/3am ET through Sunday, December 10th at 11:59pm/2:59am ET, Find all 6 Holiday Beverage Collector’s Bills and you’ll earn a 20 SB Bonus.
I’m clueless. What is a Collector’s Bill?

If you need a gift card for SWAGO, today is a good day to do it (and hit an absurdly high second goal as well)! They have 20% SB back on Domino's GCs up to $250 per person while supplies last.

I decided to do the Bright Cellars Wine offer. Paid $39.11 for 4 bottles of wine, including shipping and tax, will get 3800sb in 7 days. I did it on DH's account last night and it showed up as pending almost immediately, and got an email from sb about it. Just did it on my account and it doesn't show yet, so I'll prepare to send a ticket just in case.

I tried this deal but my total is coming to $68 for 4 bottles. Is there a way to get cheaper ones? Thanks.

When you search & get bonus SB, they show you collector's bill / picture. Collect all of them before deadline and you get extra 20 SB. Go to your Activities / Collector Bill on top right corner to see what you have collected so far.

I just clicked through the offer via swagbucks, and it should take $30 off that way (for being a new customer).
ok, will try again, thanks!

ETA: It worked after clearing my history. $38 for 4 bottles of wine and 3800 SB pending immediately, sweet!

Last edited:
If you need a gift card for SWAGO, today is a good day to do it (and hit an absurdly high second goal as well)! They have 20% SB back on Domino's GCs up to $250 per person while supplies last.
I did exactly this, how long does it take to show up on SWAGO, credit your account with the bonus SBs?

Does anyone have any tricks or recommendations to get SB bonuses for searches? I have been doing swag bucks for almost 4 weeks now and have maybe gotten 3 bonuses for searches. I am looking up things all the time. What things is everyone searching for that trigger these bonuses?
Thank you

Does anyone have any tricks or recommendations to get SB bonuses for searches? I have been doing swag bucks for almost 4 weeks now and have maybe gotten 3 bonuses for searches. I am looking up things all the time. What things is everyone searching for that trigger these bonuses?
Thank you
It's just volume I believe. It seems like I average one win every 20 searches or so. And there are four time periods in a day when you can when I think (something like 3AM-11AM ET, 11AM-4PM ET, 4PM-8PM ET, and 8PM-3AM ET).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter