Those using swagbucks ???

I'm disappointed but not shocked. You wouldn't happen to know where on the website it says this? I'm looking at the SwagUp FAQ and I can't seem to find it. (It might be I need more coffee.)

Found it while you were responding apparently, I edited my post. But do a search for the Daily Goal meter and that should give you more information about what will and won't count. Generally if it's a bonus it won't count.

Anyone else's first GC taking forever this month? Put in for my Target $25 GC on the 1st and still haven't received it.

Yes. Target is slow. I ordered one on Saturday but haven’t seen it yet.

Best Buy too. I did the same, ordered on the 1st still haven't received it. Last month was super fast, got it the next day. But Oct the weekend/Monday orders arrived on Thurs, so I'm hoping today's the day.

Anyone else's first GC taking forever this month? Put in for my Target $25 GC on the 1st and still haven't received it.

I redeemed for target in the morning before work on the 1st and paypal after our bonuses posted on the 1st and I got them both on Monday.

I redeemed for target in the morning before work on the 1st and paypal after our bonuses posted on the 1st and I got them both on Monday.
redeemed for Walmart on the 1st and I got it on the 4th.

Yes, ordered an Amazon for dh and Target for me back on Saturday and neither has shown up.

ETA: Just got my Target!

Last edited:
Walmart is being slow too. I cashed out on 12/4 and have not received it yet. DS also cashed out for 2 WM GC on the 4th and those haven't come either. Usually WM is a pretty quick turn around for us, taking anywhere from a couple hours to 1 day. I can't even remember the last time it took more than a 1or 2 business days max

Yep, today's the day, just got an email my BB GC is ready. Guess I shouldn't have waited until the afternoon to order, gotta get it in at reset if you want it quick on the 1st :laughing:

I feel like swagbucks is slow this season. last year a lot of ncraves were around 10 sb and there were tons of Money makers. it's been blah lately.

Yep, I remember the 7 and 10 sb happy hour craves from last year at this time. This year-end is sad in comparison. Makes me really nervous for how bad January will be.

my trip is in Jan, i'm afraid i won't meet my $500 goal. ugh

Anyone do the beard oil offer through Amazon?? My dh did it on his account but I didn’t think about the fact that the amazon account was mine. Think that will matter? He screen shot the receipt and emailed it and didn’t include the part where my name is showing. He doesn’t have an amazon account and it just automatically logged into to mine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter