Those using swagbucks ???

I did it on a previous promo, but same concept. It's a monthly subscription but it's easy to change, pause or cancel it. They have a monthly or every-other-month options, so you could be a member for 60 days for the 2nd bonus and only get 1 additional set of blades. (so $14 +tax to earn the full 3500sb) Or just cancel after you get the starter set.

The only issue I had was somehow DSC had me as a member and not a member at the same time so it didn't get picked up by swagbucks. (on the same day I would get 'your order shipped!' and 'still not sure? here's an offer to join today!' emails :sad2:) But I used my SB email like the offer said to and I just had to put in tickets for each part of the offer to credit.
Hi! I was looking at some past posts about DSC, seeing what some dissers had to say about it. I remembered something about the info someone(turns out to be you), posted, seeing it before I ended up doing the offer back in Dec. I had a couple questions. Did you end up staying signed up for the 6 months, and if so did you receive the extra 1500 swagbucks? I got the first 2000, went smoothly. Wondering if getting these next 1500 SB will post as easily. I think yesterday was 60 days though I got an email very early this thur morn that the paypal payment went thru today. If you did this, do you remember if you got it pretty quick after the 60 days? I noticed another dsc offer is available now and it says to wait 75 days for the 1500, did yours take that long to post? Asking you as I didn't find too many with details on doing the offer, yours had a few more, lol. And, wondering when it's really safe to cancel. I had extended to the latest possible they would let me, plan to cancel as soon as would be safe to get and keep the SB!

Appreciate anyone with any info on Dollar shave club from swaggers who did this offer!

Things are looking up! I got my TV nCrave back and a 5 SB discovery mode (dark haired young woman in white dress)! I have also qualified for a couple of surveys, which have been super slow for me lately. Now if I can only land a search more than every 3 days!

This one credited -

Discover: Revenue Universe: Everyday Family: Mom's Sampling
+10 SB

I've been doing sign up stuff on RU to get discover checked off when LTG isn't around but only things that want an email address, no mailing address. Tried a couple others and they haven't credited yet.

Hi! I was looking at some past posts about DSC, seeing what some dissers had to say about it. I remembered something about the info someone(turns out to be you), posted, seeing it before I ended up doing the offer back in Dec. I had a couple questions. Did you end up staying signed up for the 6 months, and if so did you receive the extra 1500 swagbucks? I got the first 2000, went smoothly. Wondering if getting these next 1500 SB will post as easily. I think yesterday was 60 days though I got an email very early this thur morn that the paypal payment went thru today. If you did this, do you remember if you got it pretty quick after the 60 days? I noticed another dsc offer is available now and it says to wait 75 days for the 1500, did yours take that long to post? Asking you as I didn't find too many with details on doing the offer, yours had a few more, lol. And, wondering when it's really safe to cancel. I had extended to the latest possible they would let me, plan to cancel as soon as would be safe to get and keep the SB!

Appreciate anyone with any info on Dollar shave club from swaggers who did this offer!

Supposed to be 75 days from when you sign up, so need to wait a little more. There were a few other folks that did it last year and said it credited when it should. I had to put in a ticket because DSC goofed up when I signed up, but I just put in the ticket after 75 days with my info and got the credit.
Just to be safe I'd wait past the 75 days to cancel, just to make it easier if you need to put in a ticket. But DSC has always sent me a reminder email a couple days before they want to ship a box so it's been easy to keep extending it. I've kept it open as hubby liked the blades and I thought he might use them more often so maybe I'd actually order again... but nope used 2 blades out of 8 so far... he really just has a thing against shaving :laughing: So I think I'll be cancelling when I get the next reminder.

Things are looking up! I got my TV nCrave back and a 5 SB discovery mode (dark haired young woman in white dress)! I have also qualified for a couple of surveys, which have been super slow for me lately. Now if I can only land a search more than every 3 days!

Yes! Same here :) I lost the TV one for a day or two and thought it was gone. Hopefully they refreshed it with the short sets, last time I tried it was back to doing like 6sb an hour :rolleyes:

My TV one is not auto running. Boo. I was hopeful for a minute.

It auto ran for me, or at least I thought it did, but started with a 15 set of 1+ minute videos and so I just checked and I have no credit! But I had 2 video windows open so it must have flaked on the last video and started over. I just noticed they changed the description so they must have made some changes with the playlist.

If you have already redeemed a $25 GC this month for 2200sb, then Amazon $25 will reduce to 2200sb again on March 1. You only can get that discount once per month.
Thank you so much. I was hoping that was the case. I will hold on until March

Supposed to be 75 days from when you sign up, so need to wait a little more. There were a few other folks that did it last year and said it credited when it should. I had to put in a ticket because DSC goofed up when I signed up, but I just put in the ticket after 75 days with my info and got the credit.
Just to be safe I'd wait past the 75 days to cancel, just to make it easier if you need to put in a ticket. But DSC has always sent me a reminder email a couple days before they want to ship a box so it's been easy to keep extending it. I've kept it open as hubby liked the blades and I thought he might use them more often so maybe I'd actually order again... but nope used 2 blades out of 8 so far... he really just has a thing against shaving :laughing: So I think I'll be cancelling when I get the next reminder.

I just signed up for this! So can you extend the second delivery and then cancel after 75 days (without purchasing the 2nd month) and still get the additional 1500 credit?

Is anyone else having issues with the apps? They were running fine for me all morning and now all of a sudden, they keep crashing, not even allowing me to log in :mad:

I digging these 2nd swagcodes, means I can actually get 1 at least a day :)
Swag Code Alert! Enter WorldWinner in the Swag Code box until 4PM PT/7PM ET to earn 2SB

Question...I just took advantage of the Dollar Shave Club. It said I'd receive 2000 SB for signing up and an additional 1500 when I've had it for 2 months. I plan on canceling it in a couple of weeks because I don't use $9/month on shaving stuff as I only shave probably once a month, haha. Anyway, my question is this. When I went back to Swagbucks, the 2000 wasn't into my account. How long does that take?

Question...I just took advantage of the Dollar Shave Club. It said I'd receive 2000 SB for signing up and an additional 1500 when I've had it for 2 months. I plan on canceling it in a couple of weeks because I don't use $9/month on shaving stuff as I only shave probably once a month, haha. Anyway, my question is this. When I went back to Swagbucks, the 2000 wasn't into my account. How long does that take?

I just did the offer and it took 3 full days for it to credit. Also, others are reporting that if you "skip" your monthly deliveries, instead of cancelling, until the 75 days have passed that you will still receive the 1500 additional SBs as you are technically still subscribed as a member.

Thank you so much. That's really good to know. I figured once I get the first box, it will take me a couple of months to use that. So I will just hit skip over the next few months just to get to 75 days. Mainly wanted to do it to buy a Disney gift card as we're going in April. So I can wait 3 days, haha.

I just did the offer and it took 3 full days for it to credit. Also, others are reporting that if you "skip" your monthly deliveries, instead of cancelling, until the 75 days have passed that you will still receive the 1500 additional SBs as you are technically still subscribed as a member.

Is anyone else having issues with the apps? They were running fine for me all morning and now all of a sudden, they keep crashing, not even allowing me to log in :mad:

Delete and reinstall the app. I had that issue regularly. It's annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter