Those using swagbucks ???

I want to thank everyone on this forum for your advice, tips, and encouragement!!

Two weeks ago my family was able to take a wonderful trip to Disneyland. And I was able to contribute $1,175 from Swagbucks earnings! That was enough to cover all of our food for five days, including a character meal and Fantasmic dining for 7 people! It also paid the difference for upgrading 3 day hoppers to 5 day hoppers.

Thank you so much! I couldn't have done it without you!

If you'd like to read my trip report, you can find it here. Family of 7 Goes to DL

That swagiq is ridiculous. It's hosted, so it's video. I'm not going to listen and I'm at work. There's too much time between questions too .I missed seeing a question pop up since I'm at work and got eliminated.so I closed the app. If I had know.it was way I wouldn't have bothered downloading.

Won 12 SB after having to spend 10 to buy back in, net of 2, sigh. It would be nice to win 1400 SB, but I don't have time for this on days when I'm at the office (working remote today).

I just won SwagIQ grand prize! Woot Woot! I actually really like the app and came fit it in when I take lunch. Definitely prefer this to CashShow

Awesome! I was out pretty early but still got 11 SB (my first day so I know that won't be the norm). I'll definitely try again tomorrow!

Only missed the Andy Warhol question, but at that point it was 70 SB to buy in and I wasn't comfortable with that. So I just got my 12 SB, which is fine for how long it takes. I am just at home, so I'm able to pay attention and not worry about sound. Winners took home 1461/2 SB so that would have been nice.

The chat seems to make the app unstable. While waiting it looked like it was constantly refreshing, and crashed 3 times. So then I scrolled up in the chat window to see older messages, and then the chat stopped refreshing and then didn't crash anymore.

I didn't get any sb's. Weren't we supposed to get 10 for getting the first question? I was eliminated after 7 or so questions. Didn't buy back in though.

I didn't get any sb's. Weren't we supposed to get 10 for getting the first question? I was eliminated after 7 or so questions. Didn't buy back in though.

Yes, if you got it right and there were 2 other questions with bonus 1 SB. You have to wait until the end of the game to get the popup to claim your SB. So even if you are eliminated you need to stick around. I clicked the "No Thanks" in the popup asking if I wanted to buy back in. I don't know if you have to do that to get back to the question screen to continue answering (you can still earn the bonus bucks after you are eliminated).

Yes, if you got it right and there were 2 other questions with bonus 1 SB. You have to wait until the end of the game to get the popup to claim your SB. So even if you are eliminated you need to stick around. I clicked the "No Thanks" in the popup asking if I wanted to buy back in. I don't know if you have to do that to get back to the question screen to continue answering (you can still earn the bonus bucks after you are eliminated).

I didn't stick around. Didn't realize that was a requirement. Wasn't going to put up with that guy any longer than necessary. Lol

So....when does SwagIQ air? I think he is corny, but I still thought it was fun! How often each day does it play?

So....when does SwagIQ air? I think he is corny, but I still thought it was fun! How often each day does it play?

My app shows it at 1 PM PT tomorrow, so I guess it'll be once a day at the same time. Too bad they can't do it in the evening when more of us might be available. Oh well.

SwagIQ is such an obvious rip-off of HQTrivia which I play every day when I can. At least there were fewer people in it, 13,000 vs over a million for HQ. I am sure he said it was the first time when I played today, so I was surprised someone said they played yesterday. I was also surprised a PP said it was 70 SB to buy back in after the Andy Warhol question, as for me it would have been 5 SB at that point (I declined)

SwagIQ is such an obvious rip-off of HQTrivia which I play every day when I can. At least there were fewer people in it, 13,000 vs over a million for HQ. I am sure he said it was the first time when I played today, so I was surprised someone said they played yesterday. I was also surprised a PP said it was 70 SB to buy back in after the Andy Warhol question, as for me it would have been 5 SB at that point (I declined)

It was the first official launch today but it's been in the app stores for maybe a week? So they kinda had a soft open, I assume to work the kinks out.

If only SB could be like Bing in this regard, redeemed my $5 to PayPal tonight, got it within a minute (literally). Still waiting on my $25 I redeemed on Monday.

It goes back and forth currently nothing runs on auto for me. Watch was being great and then all of a sudden started saying that it can't be played on this device, which I know isn't true. Hopefully it comes back soon. It's been going in and out for me. So a lot of baby sitting for me.
Yikes, well that really stinks. All that babysitting can get pretty tedious, difficult as you try to at least meet daily goals! Sorry it's like that for you and really hope it's coming back asap! A pp said their ncrave were finally coming back, hopefully your auto ncrave do soon, as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter