Thumper's Thread

I just spent 30 minutes letting DD10 *who will be DD11 tomorrow!!* give me a makeover. It took 20 minutes of scrubbing and thankfully finally finding old-fashioned Noxzema to get all of the layers off. But the memories are far worth the chore of getting it off.

Made me realize that it won't be long until she is doing her own for real and won't be playing makeover with me.

I just spent 30 minutes letting DD10 *who will be DD11 tomorrow!!* give me a makeover. It took 20 minutes of scrubbing and thankfully finally finding old-fashioned Noxzema to get all of the layers off. But the memories are far worth the chore of getting it off.

Made me realize that it won't be long until she is doing her own for real and won't be playing makeover with me.
I loved when my nieces wanted to do my hair when they were little! (I would do theirs too.)

A kind Ralph's manager this morning who knows my dad is a regular shopper, gave him a discount on his purchase when dad had shared, he had expected to be able to use once more a promotion. kind man and appreciated service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter