Thursday Riddle

WHaaaaat????

I've been spelling Woooo Hooooty WRONG all this time?!

I feel so... dirty :worried:

jw50
tu.gif

Monica
tu.gif

UtahMama said:
WHaaaaat????

I've been spelling Woooo Hooooty WRONG all this time?!

I feel so dirty!

I always thought you meant something else. Which would make you dirty. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Loubon said:
Even though TwinkieMama is my all time favorite DISboarder, I am obssessive compulsive and cannot help to point out that .....

It's Wooooo Hoooooty not Whooooo Hooooty. :snooty:

Good morning Lou! the H is silent..... so they are pronounced the same... think of it like the extra U that keeps popping up when Canadians post....

This riddle thing is addictive. I'm in. You guys are truely addicted because you are on this forum at the crack of dawn. I need my sleep. :)

I'm glad that there was a whooo hoooty (did I spell that right) explanation. That 100th post is going to have to come later in the morning if I am ever going to get it.

Glad that you are enjoying yourself, redheaded mama! :thumbsup2

The riddle is entertaining yet so educational. Today's lesson is evidently in the spelling of the jubilation that is the Wooooohooooooty! Learn it. Embrace it.

Sorry guys!

I prefer Whoohoooty myself so I ain't changing it! :teeth:

I'm not a conformist!

Did anyone notice that no tags from the tag fairy where givin whilst the cool kids were at WDW? Is that a clue, Nancy Drew?

I'm IN!! :thumbsup2 YAY

Here is my late woo hooty.

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOTY!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

The woo hooty must have lots of ooooo's. And no H in the woo. :stir:

I have missed you guys! I have been so busy! :badpc: :furious:

Well...on a side note....wish me luck today. I am going to try out for a play tonight and there are only 3 girl roles. I may need lots of pixie dust to pull this off.

If I get the part I'll come back and we can have a woo hooty party!! Woo hooty's all around! :woohoo:

Not to be contrary, UtahMama...but the green and snarky purple tag fairy were pretty busy this past weekend! But that still leaves the blue, red, pink, orange, and any other color tag fairies! :teeth:

UtahMama said:
Did anyone notice that no tags from the tag fairy where givin whilst the cool kids were at WDW? Is that a clue, Nancy Drew?
I don't know Georgie, is it??? :teeth:

sheridac said:
I don't know Georgie, is it??? :teeth:
Um, Bess, I am Nancy Drew.

And hiwaygal is right.... did you miss Bonnie's (bbgrizzle) thread entitled "Tag Fairy I come to make peace".....

if so than so sad for you, I am sure you can still find it but is was a riot (literally) while her tag's were changing (The tag fairy put her on the Naughty Mat)....

I was afraid to post because I love my tags. (Thank you tag fairy!)

so are we up for a tooty hooty today?????

What would 300 be?

Throoooty Toooooty? Thriiiiiiiiiiiity Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiighty?

Now that I have had my "cup of breakfast" I might actually be awake for the tooty hooty ( did I spell that right?). :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter