Thursday Riddle

alabamaalan said:
Well, I'd be careful at auditions because it appears that Twinkiemama is literally "waiting in the wings" to swoop in at any time. :teeth:
sorry I haven't been around for the last hour

I was working on my tap routine for the audition :teeth:
I have to be able to swoop in and wow 'em :teeth:

Now I wish there was a banana smilie doing the "suffle off to Buffalo" :banana:

yetanotherjen said:
That is true....I wonder if they make "twinkieswatters", since she buzzes around like a fly. :rotfl: LY/MI :love:

:rotfl:

I was going to post something here ('cause it was just too easy)...but then I remembered I said something yesterday about the creamy filling in twinkies and it sort of got me in trouble...

I think I'll be nice to Twinkie!

yetanotherjen said:
Craig- Noise's Off...that is cool. I believe I have seen that. The first part of that play is seen from behind the scenes and then we see it from the front right? Or am I thinking of another play? I'm not sure what play we will be doing. That makes me really nervous because we have to read for the parts and we have no time to even read through the 2 pages we are reading. Am I crazy to think that is hard? How am I supposed to know what is going on in the scene or what the character is like?

That is the play!

I don't think I've ever gone to an audition and at least not known WHAT play was being done, even if I didn't know the play. Cold readings don't bother me too much, as long as I have a chance to at least read through the scene once (or see someone else do it once) so I at least have an idea of what to do. The few times I haven't had that the director at least describes the characters and the scene first.

TwinkieMama said:
Good choice! Just ask RV what happens when you are not nice to me.....

Oh oh oh! I know! Pick me!

What is.... the riddle explodes in a jealous rage of unpleasantness over ponies?

Am I right? Do I win? Am I smart? :hyper:

RoyalVizier said:
Oh oh oh! I know! Pick me!

What is.... the riddle explodes in a jealous rage of unpleasantness over ponies?

Am I right? Do I win? Am I smart? :hyper:
Hey you do win! First place wins a Pony!!! :teeth:

lewdyan1 said:
Hey you do win! First place wins a Pony!!! :teeth:

Ooooohhhhhhh... :eek:

Well in that case I change my answer!

What is.... the light and fluffy cream filling of the luscious Twinkie begins to heat turning to a putty-like coagulation of nasty bleahness. Therefore who would ever want to anger a Twinkie? :confused3

crcormier said:
That is the play!

That play is really funny!! I hope it goes well for you!! What part are you playing? Does Tara know that a woman pretty much runs around in her underwear at one point?

yetanotherjen said:
That play is really funny!! I hope it goes well for you!! What part are you playing? Does Tara know that a woman pretty much runs around in her underwear at one point?

I am playing Fredrick Fellowes/Philip. The one that always gets the bloody noses (and was played by Christopher Reeve in the movie.) And it is not one point, it's about 80 percent of the show. And Tara does know. Nice try, troublemaker... ;)

Troublemaker?!?! Me? :confused3

I was trying to tone it down some by just saying one point...see I was being nice. :teeth:

My hubby wants to know what that woman looks like and where are you performing?

I am causing trouble for myself evidently.

yetanotherjen said:
Does Tara know that a woman pretty much runs around in her underwear at one point?

Haven't we already had this conversation? :scratchin :rotfl: :rotfl:

Opening night is tomorrow if your hubby wants to go ;)

yetanotherjen said:
I am always a little bit behind. Just overlook me. :blush:

No worries Jen; it's from another thread :p a few weeks back when Craig first announced he was doing the show.

But you were still trying to be a troublemaker. :teeth: ;)

:rotfl: RV!!!!

both of your answers are right!!!1

you do win!!!

a Br-and NEW car!!!!! :moped:

nope sorry folks, wrong notecards here

you win

A Swooping Lesson from none other than the DISboard famous: TWINKIE!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

and here it is: Post right now and you will have the woohootyandthreequartersahooty...

go RV! Go!

Ok ok I was being a bit of a troublemaker. :blush:

You guys aren't going to gang up on me, are you? Or take back your pixie dust?

I'm kinda afraid of that axe, Alan.

we was robbed RV robbed I tell ya....

so the lesson to be learned is while swooping do not stop to be witty.... just post, you can add wittiness via the edit

ok get rested up for the Tooty Hooty....

(I am counting on you ObiRV- you are my only hope. )

Whadda ya know..I'm a three quarters swooper!

Sorry TM, I didn't mean to intrude on the lesson. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter