Thursday Riddle

hiwaygal said:
Not to be contrary, UtahMama...but the green and snarky purple tag fairy were pretty busy this past weekend! But that still leaves the blue, red, pink, orange, and any other color tag fairies! :teeth:
There's more than ONE????

I'm off to search for that thread!!!!!

I need to be informed and in the LOOP!

yetanotherjen said:
I'm IN!! :thumbsup2 YAY

Here is my late woo hooty.

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOTY!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

The woo hooty must have lots of ooooo's. And no H in the woo. :stir:

I have missed you guys! I have been so busy! :badpc: :furious:

Well...on a side note....wish me luck today. I am going to try out for a play tonight and there are only 3 girl roles. I may need lots of pixie dust to pull this off.

If I get the part I'll come back and we can have a woo hooty party!! Woo hooty's all around! :woohoo:

There you are! I just posted on M2 wondering where you and MG were? You guys okay?

UtahMama said:
There's more than ONE????

I'm off to search for that thread!!!!!

I need to be informed and in the LOOP!

Scary thought, isn't it?!?!?

Don't go searching for that thread...just click here

UtahMama said:
Did anyone notice that no tags from the tag fairy where givin whilst the cool kids were at WDW? Is that a clue, Nancy Drew?

totally not true. That must mean you are skimming the rest of us! ;) :rolleyes1

YetJen.... :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: for you!

tammyandtommy....:welcome: :teeth:

tammyandtommy :welcome:
tu.gif

Break a leg (preferably one of the other female auditioners) Jen.

BTW, it is supposed to be 94 degrees here today since y'all were discussing it earlier.

Wow. This riddle is rockin'. Morning all you jesters. PM sent and I am most certainly in, like flint....and not on my trip anymore. Boo, as in hoo.

See folks! This was just a demonstration swoop. (Are you watching RV????)

And Alan- forgot to thank you earlier for the rockin' twinkie clip art..... thanks!

WhoHooandahalfahooty!

Horsey ~ Have I ever told you that I LOVE your avatar? It makes feel all warm and fuzzy since it makes me think of my daughter who loves horses and loves Princess Aurora/Briar Rose/Sleeping Beauty.

Wooooo Hoooooty
and a half

yetanotherjen said:
Well...on a side note....wish me luck today. I am going to try out for a play tonight and there are only 3 girl roles. I may need lots of pixie dust to pull this off.

If I get the part I'll come back and we can have a woo hooty party!! Woo hooty's all around! :woohoo:

Break a leg, Jen! What show? I'm in Noises Off! right now that opens Friday! :earseek:

Missed the Woo Hooty by way too much. Stupid work :rolleyes:

:welcome: tammyandtommy

Welcome back to all of our now non-vacationing riddlers.

:wizard: Jen

Off to some more work. Maybe I can get back here for the Tooty Hooty.

Oh yeah......a much belated WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOTY!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Drebert- We are good. We have just been so busy that we have resorted to lurking.

Thanks for the well wishes guys!

Alan- Hopefully all of the other girls will break their legs. ( I mean that as nice as possible, I think :rolleyes: )

Craig- Noise's Off...that is cool. I believe I have seen that. The first part of that play is seen from behind the scenes and then we see it from the front right? Or am I thinking of another play? I'm not sure what play we will be doing. That makes me really nervous because we have to read for the parts and we have no time to even read through the 2 pages we are reading. Am I crazy to think that is hard? How am I supposed to know what is going on in the scene or what the character is like?

Anyhoo...I digress....Break a Leg Craig!!!

I tell my husband when he goes to perform...Put 'em to sleep, Babe. This old woman fell asleep during the last play that he was in. I think it was a medical reason and not because the play was boring.

Is this the longest post ever on the riddle thread? I could keep going....but I won't.

I hear the sighs of relief.

Well, I'd be careful at auditions because it appears that Twinkiemama is literally "waiting in the wings" to swoop in at any time. :teeth:

Hey, thought I'd help get you to the next wooo hoooty. I love Noises off. As an adult it was one of the first plays I attened in college. Loved it.

Good luck! crcormier For your opening.... :wizard:

Good luck yetanotherjen hope you get a part. :wizard:

alabamaalan said:
Well, I'd be careful at auditions because it appears that Twinkiemama is literally "waiting in the wings" to swoop in at any time. :teeth:

That is true....I wonder if they make "twinkieswatters", since she buzzes around like a fly. :rotfl: LY/MI :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter