Tickets and adding the dining options from new ones?

Maliki2

DIS Veteran
We bought our Park Hopper Plus tickets a few months. Now I see the new tickets coming out with the dining option ($35 additional a day). Are we allowed to add this option to our current tickets or are we out of luck since we bought them prior to the new ticket information being released?

The dining option is not really a part of any "ticket" it is a part of a Package. The Package includes your hotel room, you MYW customizable tickets and the dining option. So yes, you would be out of luck on this one, unless you want to get the package and save your passes for another trip.

I thought I read somewhere that it might be possible to "upgrade" current tix and/or ressies to the package. Is this not true?

Anne

Yes you could upgrade your tickets to other tickets and/or your room package to a different room package... But the original question was adding the dining option to their existing tickets... The dining option is not a "ticket" option it is a room package option and is only avalaible as part of the Package (Hotel room, MYW customizable tickets and the dining option).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter