~~~Time for the summer Disney Pin exchange~~~....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
:yay: Time for another pin exchange :woohoo:
The exchange will be for two Disney pins - they do not have to be new but they do have to be in good condition. They must be tradable pins....if you have non tradable pins you want to use, they can be as "extras" only.
Sign-ups will go until July 3....evening time. Mail-by date will be July 12.
Mailing must be done via first class postage or better. Please use the bubble mailers.

If you are interested, please pm me the following info.

Name:
Address:
e-mail address:
pinpics name, if you have one:
Number of Exchanges you want to do (this could have a limit, depends on how many people sign-up):
Elf-Yes or No:
Characters - Likes and Dislikes- or any specific pin interests:
Will you ship internationally: Canada or overseas (must be by air mail)...
*If your child is participating, then please list their gender and age.

:yay: First one.
I hope we have a good turn out this time.............the more people, the more fun!!

I am in! I was really impressed last time around the quality of the pins. I hope we can do the same for this pin exchange :) I can't wait! I got a ton of new pins from recent trading in PA and some at some flea markets in the area.

Also a tip to everyone else -- if you have friends, co-workers or family that you help out to plan their Disney trip... just mention how much you love pins! That way if they were to buy you a souvenir, they get you a great pin. I would rather a pin then cookies or something.

December's perfect!

I'm having surgery Monday and that'll put me out of commission for a month. But December will work. YAY!

Good luck with that. Hope it is nothing serious...............glad you got your vacation in before too ;) Sounds good to me.

Awww.....did that. Not too bad and so nice after ::yes::
Just be sure to relax and not over do after.

no sign-ups yesterday. I anticipate a slow weekend, so hopefully next week will bring us some more exchangers ::yes::

Only a couple more days.......names will go out Wed evening.

Still sitting at the same amount......where are our pin traders!!

Was there a few Disers in the last pin exchange that wished they joined but missed it?? Could we contact them some how?

I don't think anyone missed it that wanted to do it.
We just have dropped over the years to not nearly as many.
I know some are out of town, others I haven't seen on the exchange board in a long time ....I guess they just lose interest.
We do have a couple new pin exchangers............and hopefully more will join in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter