~~~Time for the summer Disney Pin exchange~~~....CLOSED!!

time is almost up!!

Still haven't heard from Princess_Nikki.

I will close this in about 5 hours.

Sent mine out today, I wish that I had more to choose from, I hope they are ok. Maybe after our next trip I can have some really good ones for the next exchange. This is fun, and I haven't even gotten mine yet. Thanks for letting me participate.

Sent mine out today, I wish that I had more to choose from, I hope they are ok. Maybe after our next trip I can have some really good ones for the next exchange. This is fun, and I haven't even gotten mine yet. Thanks for letting me participate.

Pin trading is a ton of fun! Glad you could join us! Make sure to post in the sent/received thread. And post what you get!

Pin trading is a ton of fun! Glad you could join us! Make sure to post in the sent/received thread. And post what you get!

Sorry I missed out! :sad2:
Didn't get to sign up in time, I was just so busy this week, I forgot the signups ended on July 3rd! I will plan ahead for the next one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter