~~~Time for the summer Disney Pin exchange~~~....CLOSED!!

I would like to join, but I won't likely be mailing or acknowledging before Monday July 15! If that's OK, I'm in. I'll look here for an answer!

Bobbi:goodvibes

I would like to join, but I won't likely be mailing or acknowledging before Monday July 15! If that's OK, I'm in. I'll look here for an answer!

Bobbi:goodvibes

I don't have a problem with that................does anyone else??

No problem.here!! I dont mi d waiting if my name gets picked for you :)

If anyone other then Nancy has a problem with it Bobbi, they don't need to participate. :snooty:

(yes i'm in one of thoes moods today)

If anyone other then Nancy has a problem with it Bobbi, they don't need to participate. :snooty:

(yes i'm in one of thoes moods today)

:rotfl: I have her down, she is joining in............just be a bit late mailing, but we know she always has great pins ::yes::

If we're stretching the date to the 15th, then I'll have time to get my pins by mail. So I could totally do this exchange, if you'll have me!!

extension only for Bobbi since she is traveling and wdwmoose since she is recovering from surgery.........glad to have you both join in ::yes::

Princess_Nikki, if you want to play, I need your info

I am excited to try this out! The only problem is I don't know what elf means. I signed up and am excited to participate.

I am excited to try this out! The only problem is I don't know what elf means. I signed up and am excited to participate.

Welcome to the exchanges. Glad to have you join in.
Don't worry about an elf......we are covered on that this time, and hopefully we won't need one anyway.
(It is someone that steps in and sends an extra exchange out when someone else fails to follow through. We want everyone to receive ::yes:: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter