Tony Hinds transportation

He will ask you in advance do you have a specific place in mind for a grocery stop

If you don’t have one in mind, he usually suggests Publix

He will ask you in advance do you have a specific place in mind for a grocery stop

Thank you! Do you know which Publix? I struggle with maps at times to see which is really on the way.

Both times I used Tony I was informed of which Publix would be used with my confirmation. Different Publix maybe a.mile apart.Tony was my driver one time

How far ahead would you recommend booking him? We don’t go until November.

I like the idea of doing a curbside order at Publix on the way to Disney.

We don't go until July. I emailed him when we first booked the trip in August (a cruise) and didn't get a response back. I reached back out in November and he was right on it. I'd say reach out to him now, and if you don't hear back, try again in a couple of weeks.

usually I aim for booking car service once I have my flights booked which tend to be 4 months out from my trip.

I booked our transfers from MCO to LBV with Tony. The driver (John) called me the evening before to make final arrangements , which were to text him when we landed, and he would tell us which door number to wait by when we came out.
As it happened we got through immigration really quickly (coming from the UK) and John said he would be with us asap as he wasn't expecting us to be so quick. That was fine as we weren't expecting it either lol. We only had to wait maybe 10 minutes, and the pick up area at MCO was very busy so we were very happy.
We are still firming up plans for our August trip, but then I will be contacting Tony again to ask for a quote.
Thankyou to all who recommended him.

We just booked him for our spring trip based off the reviews here. I am very impressed so far with the communication and he was the most cost efficient of all the companies I was looking into.

We are using Tony’s service this week. We have never done personal transportation before, only have ever done magical express. In your guys opinion what is an acceptable tip for personal service like this? Like most families we try to stay within a budget so I don’t want to overtip but don’t want to undertip either. Also has anyone had experience with Art as their driver? That’s who’s been assigned to us and he’s been very wonderful so far with answering back to questions.

We are using Tony’s service this week. We have never done personal transportation before, only have ever done magical express. In your guys opinion what is an acceptable tip for personal service like this? Like most families we try to stay within a budget so I don’t want to overtip but don’t want to undertip either. Also has anyone had experience with Art as their driver? That’s who’s been assigned to us and he’s been very wonderful so far with answering back to questions.
20% is quite standard.

I have had Art as my driver and he was great
Very professional driver
Would be glad to have him drive for me again

20% is a standard tip. Some companies NOT TONY, add on an automatic gratuity for at least some types of service.

Some companies might give you a different driver for each leg. Tip half each leg if you think you might get a different driver in other words $150 fare suggests $30 tip. $15 each way.

I'd tip an extra few dollars if I took advantage of a stop, particularly if I took the full time. Definitely if I took a few extra minutes.

We are using Tony in February and when I asked him which place he would suggest we do a curbside pick up at he suggested Publix Supermarket located at 9930 Universal Blvd.
That's the same Publix listed on Tiffany's website as the store used for grocery stops.

We got back last week after a whole week of WDW magic. Getting there, our flight unfortunately, was delayed, Tony kept in touch with me the whole time, all very pleasant.

He came with Chevy Tahoe, which was great because we had that much luggage + stroller. The kids sat secured in their seats and we quickly got to our resort. Also we changed our plans to fly out of MCO instead of TPA, and Tony had no problem scheduling pickup as well. Would book with Tony again.

Just got home today after a week at WDW. We booked RT transportation with Tony and were very pleased. Tony wasn’t our driver, but it was the same person both ways. We arrived around 3:30 last Sunday afternoon, and he arrived within a minute or two after we texted that we had our luggage. We had an early flight today and needed a 6:30 AM pickup, and he arrived a little early, which we appreciated — especially after we got to MCO to find the longest TSA Pre-Check lines we’ve ever seen! Again, we were very satisfied and will contact Tony again when we need transportation in Orlando.

Just got home today after a week at WDW. We booked RT transportation with Tony and were very pleased. Tony wasn’t our driver, but it was the same person both ways. We arrived around 3:30 last Sunday afternoon, and he arrived within a minute or two after we texted that we had our luggage. We had an early flight today and needed a 6:30 AM pickup, and he arrived a little early,
which we appreciated — especially after we got to MCO to find the longest TSA Pre-Check lines we’ve ever seen! Again, we were very satisfied and will contact Tony again when we need transportation in Orlando.

Just curious, how long did it take you to get through the precheck line?

Just curious, how long did it take you to get through the precheck line?
About 15 minutes from getting into the line to having our IDs checked. There were 4 lines but only 2 agents. It took about 5 minutes after that to get past X-ray. We were very surprised since it was 7 AM, but of course the regular TSA lines were much longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter