Tony Hinds transportation

We used him last month, same email and contact # already posted. He will stop at the grocery store, another plus.
We will only require him for our return trip as it is too early for the Sunshine Express. Do you know his rates for one way for 2 with 2 bags each?

We will only require him for our return trip as it is too early for the Sunshine Express. Do you know his rates for one way for 2 with 2 bags each?

I would email him and ask. I do not know if his rates have changed recently or not.

I agree - email him and ask. Be sure to tell him where and when (date, approximate time) you'll need to be picked up and that it's two people. DH and I were transported in a Kia Sedona both ways, but I don't think that's the only vehicle his company uses.

Did anyone have trouble paying for their transport via the invoice link he sent? It won't process my payment and I emailed him and he said just pay when I got there but that raised a small red flag for me. Why would he hold a spot for someone who hasn't paid when the form said it must be paid 48 hours in advance. Anyone else have this issue?

Did anyone have trouble paying for their transport via the invoice link he sent? It won't process my payment and I emailed him and he said just pay when I got there but that raised a small red flag for me. Why would he hold a spot for someone who hasn't paid when the form said it must be paid 48 hours in advance. Anyone else have this issue?

We used his service a few times now and we paid after he dropped us off at our destination each time. Never an issue. They were there early waiting for us each time.

I can NOT recommend Tony Hinds. He was a no show for our return trip to the airport.

I was told he would contact me with pick up time the day before pick up. I decided to contact him two days before, so I could make plans for my final day. He emailed me back and we agreed on a pick up time. On the return day, I was at the agreed pick up location 5 minutes early and one of the resort employees asked me if I needed help. I told him I had a car service coming and was checking to see if they were here. The employee told me no one from Tony Hinds was here yet. I texted Tony telling him we were ready, whenever the driver was. He didn’t respond. My family stood there waiting for 5 minutes past pick up time, so I called Tony, got his voicemail and left a message. I also responded to our last email confirming time and told him the driver wasn’t at our resort yet and then I texted him again hoping he would respond.
My family agreed to wait 10 more minutes before deciding we would have to split up and take Ubers. We never heard from Tony and when we got into the Ubers, no one from Tony Hinds was there for us. It was a very stressful end to our otherwise wonderful vacation.

I haven’t heard back from Tony since this happened.
I am very disappointed in the lack of communication.

Good luck to everyone else using his service.

I have always paid cash when he drops me off on my first leg of the trip.
That's what we did too, we paid in full cash for the round trip when we were dropped off at the hotel from mco. Then on the way back we just tipped, it was the same driver but we didn't know if it would be in advance.

I can NOT recommend Tony Hinds. He was a no show for our return trip to the airport.

I was told he would contact me with pick up time the day before pick up. I decided to contact him two days before, so I could make plans for my final day. He emailed me back and we agreed on a pick up time. On the return day, I was at the agreed pick up location 5 minutes early and one of the resort employees asked me if I needed help. I told him I had a car service coming and was checking to see if they were here. The employee told me no one from Tony Hinds was here yet. I texted Tony telling him we were ready, whenever the driver was. He didn’t respond. My family stood there waiting for 5 minutes past pick up time, so I called Tony, got his voicemail and left a message. I also responded to our last email confirming time and told him the driver wasn’t at our resort yet and then I texted him again hoping he would respond.
My family agreed to wait 10 more minutes before deciding we would have to split up and take Ubers. We never heard from Tony and when we got into the Ubers, no one from Tony Hinds was there for us. It was a very stressful end to our otherwise wonderful vacation.

Aw man. I hate that happened to you and your family. So sorry.

Aw man. I hate that happened to you and your family. So sorry.

I have always paid cash when he drops me off on my first leg of the trip.

That's what we did too, we paid in full cash for the round trip when we were dropped off at the hotel from mco. Then on the way back we just tipped, it was the same driver but we didn't know if it would be in advance.

We paid cash in person as well. We never had any issues. We paid in full for the round trip when Neil dropped us at the resort and then just tipped both at resort drop off and airport drop off (in case neil wasn't our return driver). When Neil came to pick us up for our trip back to the airport there was another guest out there getting his contact info because she was trying to recruit him to come back and pick her up on her check out day that was several days later. I actually found it funny because we had a 5:00am pick up time for an early flight and I was curious why anyone else was up that early and already out and about that early if she didn't need to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter