~~~Travel Size Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out :yay:

Post here when you send out and when you receive. Be sure to do this so I can mark you off the list.

Tell us what you got.....might give us all some ideas :car:

Have fun!!

Good Morning

name picked up and online shopping done-

have a great weekend everyone

Wow...people are FAST on this one...I feel behind NOW!! :rotfl: *and I found some of this exchange while shopping for the last one...:goodvibes

Picked up my pal's name, but won't be doing any shopping until Monday after work. I'll report back when my package has been mailed.

well I had already shopped and went to the automated postal machine last night.

I got everything today. Will pack and post it on Monday. Will let you know when I do for sure.:)

I received an email stating that my order has shipped and should be delivered to my person on Tuesday.

Box is in the postal system.

I forgot to put in a note though. I wrote my DISname on the return address label. Sorry about that.

Fast Johnie, It arrived today. I still have not been shopping yet, going tommorrow. Included in my travel exchange:

9 pc woman on the go kit which included shampoo, conditioner, deodrant, lotion, toothpaste, toothbrush, comb, zip top bag, and cosmetic bag.

hanging hamper

crossword puzzle

first aid kit

purse pak with tampons

clorox on the go wipes

qtips

purell hand sanitizer

Thanks for everything!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter