• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

Made my club level fastpasses today. Easy. Phone call took just 20 min. But now, I am second guessing one of my ride choices. We were going to get a fastpass for the alien swirling saucers, but the DSS person on the phone recommend TSM instead, as it would have the longer line. We have done TSM a number of times and love it, but have never done alien swirling saucers. Thoughts?
If you have young kids FP+ the saucers. If just adults go look at the saucers then FP+ TSM.

Made my club level fastpasses today. Easy. Phone call took just 20 min. But now, I am second guessing one of my ride choices. We were going to get a fastpass for the alien swirling saucers, but the DSS person on the phone recommend TSM instead, as it would have the longer line. We have done TSM a number of times and love it, but have never done alien swirling saucers. Thoughts?

I vote TSM for a FP as that wait is usually longer than AS2.

I vote TSM for a FP as that wait is usually longer than AS2.

I 'm not going until early December, but this is interesting. I was thinking. (3 adults)
FP+ - Rockin Roller Coaster
FP+ - Star Tours
FP+ - Muppet Vision 3D
CLFP - Slinky Dog Dash
CLFP - Alien Swirling Saucers
CLFP - Toy Story Midway Mania
Then take my chances with Tower of Terror

With this new info, now I'm thinking maybe I should switch AS2 with TOT ?
(Just now noticed why it's abbreviated AS2 - too funny)

I 'm not going until early December, but this is interesting. I was thinking. (3 adults)
FP+ - Rockin Roller Coaster
FP+ - Star Tours
FP+ - Muppet Vision 3D
CLFP - Slinky Dog Dash
CLFP - Alien Swirling Saucers
CLFP - Toy Story Midway Mania
Then take my chances with Tower of Terror

With this new info, now I'm thinking maybe I should switch AS2 with TOT ?
(Just now noticed why it's abbreviated AS2 - too funny)
I would do ToT. AS2 is a cute ride, but not aimed at adults. It basically goes around in circles switching the saucers between circles.

My CLFP date is coming up and my brain is panicked. 🤪 Is it 90 days from the checkout date? I have a split stay so can I do it 90 from the first checkout?

Ha. I never noticed why the AS2 abbreviation until you said that :) Your list looks about the same as mine, except we chose ToT. We also chose Indiana Jones over the Muppets, but I will probably second guess myself on that too..

My CLFP date is coming up and my brain is panicked. 🤪 Is it 90 days from the checkout date? I have a split stay so can I do it 90 from the first checkout?
Definitely 90 days from check-out. I was panicking a bit about exactly when I could book, so I called DSS and in a 5 min call, she gave me all of the info.

Definitely 90 days from check-out. I was panicking a bit about exactly when I could book, so I called DSS and in a 5 min call, she gave me all of the info.
Thank you! Now I can get back to obsessing over which rides to pick. 😂

Thank you! Now I can get back to obsessing over which rides to pick. 😂
Glad I’m not alone!! :scared:
I keep thinking we will attempt to RD either TOT or RnR hoping that guests opt to head to SWGE or SDD. But then I figure with RotR (going 12/29) open without a FP, we should head there first! AAAHHH!

We’ve used CLFP on all three TSL rides three times this week. Standby for TSMM has consistently been a little longer all week, but the queue there is mostly inside in AC. We rode both rides standby to fill in time between FP and the aliens line is long and hot since it’s all outside.

Here’s our current plan for 1/2/20. We will have visited DHS once earlier in the week to do only SWGE. We are 6 adults and 2yr old (who is on a tight nap and bedtime schedule 😏)
Thoughts or adjustments you’d suggest?
RD - TOT
Lightning McQueen
CLFP1 - AS2
CLFP2 - TSM
LUNCH at Woody’s
CLFP3 - SDD
Back to resort for nap (probably for everyone!)
FP+1 - RnR
Oga’s ressie (can’t change at the moment)
FP+2 - Star Tours
FP+3 - Frozen Sing Along or Disney Jr.
Toddler and parents return to resort
SWGE at night
Savi’s ressie

Tomorrow is my Fastpass day (90 days to checkout) I need help choosing a 6th Fastpass for Hollywood Studios. This is what I have so far:

9-10 Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster (paid)
10-11 Tower of Terror (paid)
11-12 Slinky Dog Dash (paid)
12-1 Toy Story Mania (regular)
1-2 Star Tours (regular)
2-3 ???
We have a reservation at Oga’s Cantina at 2:45 so the 2:00 really can’t be far away.
I’d like to leave Rock n Rollar coaster first because my daughter is just now tall enough to ride it and us so excited. We are hoping to rope drop it and ride more than once.
We also have a dinner reservation at 6 pm at the California Grill so we can’t stay too late at HS.

Thanks for any advice or help you can offer!

Tomorrow is my Fastpass day (90 days to checkout) I need help choosing a 6th Fastpass for Hollywood Studios. This is what I have so far:

1-2 Star Tours (regular)
2-3 ???
We have a reservation at Oga’s Cantina at 2:45 so the 2:00 really can’t be far away.
I’d like to leave Rock n Rollar coaster first because my daughter is just now tall enough to ride it and us so excited. We are hoping to rope drop it and ride more than once.
We also have a dinner reservation at 6 pm at the California Grill so we can’t stay too late at HS.

With the new FP Tier changes in HS it made CLFP a bit harder to book. We ended up using 1 FP for Fantasmic.

For the second Tier 2 fast pass, I chose the Indiana Jones show because it was close to Star Tours. It might just depend on the schedules of the shows on what would fit best in that time slot. The person who books them should be able to help make a recommendation as well.

1-2 Star Tours (regular)
2-3 ???

From what I understand, as of yesterday, you can now enter SWGE, from Toy Story Land or near Muppets 3D, if that helps.

Hi Folks!

I need a CLFP Tutorial. I have been trudging through this thread and am getting bits and pieces but am having a hard time with the step by step process of how the system works. I am a Disney veteran from the days when the MK was it but it has now been over 10 years since we were last there and things have changed quite a bit. I had the old Fast Pass procedure down to a science but the new system is really throwing me for a loop. We are staying at CL at GF in February for 6 days. Any help or referral to previous posts is greatly appreciated! :)

So about a month ago, I made my CLFPs. Now it's almost time for my non purchased day. I only have one day to book 60 day FPs. Here's my dilemma. Disney is aware of a ticketing issue I have with my kids (long story). Someone in ticketing made a note in my account to allow DSS to book our CLFPs without the kids having tickets. But now that it's regular FP booking, I'm going to have the issue of MDE not seeing tickets for the kids and not letting me book. Could DSS book these regular FPs for me on my 60 day mark (since they are familiar with my issue)? If not DSS, who/what number is the best to call to get help? I'm going to assume call wait times are going to be crazy for the next couple of days.

I'm not stressing too much - trying to get Test Track, Mission Space and Spaceship Earth for evening hours.

Hi Folks!

I need a CLFP Tutorial. I have been trudging through this thread and am getting bits and pieces but am having a hard time with the step by step process of how the system works. I am a Disney veteran from the days when the MK was it but it has now been over 10 years since we were last there and things have changed quite a bit. I had the old Fast Pass procedure down to a science but the new system is really throwing me for a loop. We are staying at CL at GF in February for 6 days. Any help or referral to previous posts is greatly appreciated! :)
I don't have a lot of brain power right now (1st day back at work today - I work at a school!). Here are some basics:

If staying in a CL qualifying room, you have the option of purchasing 3 extra Fast Passes. You get to book these extra fast passes, plus the regular fast passes at 90 days of your check OUT day.

Disney Signature Services books these for you. It's $50/pp per day and you have to purchase at least three days.

There are no Tier restrictions with the CL FPs and you can book them across parks. The regular three FPs must follow regular rules.

Once booked, only DSS can modify the CL FPs for you. You can begin to modify the regular FPs in MDE at the 60 day mark.

Apparently you cannot double up a CL FP and a regular FP on the same day (we were able to double up last year, not trying this year).

A while back if you were doing the CL FP program, you also got a reserved nighttime viewing spot for fireworks/shows, but that went away.

I'm sure I missed a lot!

So about a month ago, I made my CLFPs. Now it's almost time for my non purchased day. I only have one day to book 60 day FPs. Here's my dilemma. Disney is aware of a ticketing issue I have with my kids (long story). Someone in ticketing made a note in my account to allow DSS to book our CLFPs without the kids having tickets. But now that it's regular FP booking, I'm going to have the issue of MDE not seeing tickets for the kids and not letting me book. Could DSS book these regular FPs for me on my 60 day mark (since they are familiar with my issue)? If not DSS, who/what number is the best to call to get help? I'm going to assume call wait times are going to be crazy for the next couple of days.

I'm not stressing too much - trying to get Test Track, Mission Space and Spaceship Earth for evening hours.
I bet if you talked to DSS they could for sure help you with that. I sent an email to them yesterday with a CLFP question and they called me this morning to respond. You might try that tactic instead of waiting on hold. 🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter