Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

Hi Folks!

I need a CLFP Tutorial. I have been trudging through this thread and am getting bits and pieces but am having a hard time with the step by step process of how the system works. I am a Disney veteran from the days when the MK was it but it has now been over 10 years since we were last there and things have changed quite a bit. I had the old Fast Pass procedure down to a science but the new system is really throwing me for a loop. We are staying at CL at GF in February for 6 days. Any help or referral to previous posts is greatly appreciated! :)

We can get you through this. :-)

If you haven't read this post, make sure to read it: https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...nytime-bonus-fps-cl-fps.3538258/post-56320893

It's long and takes some time to focus on it, but the basic FP FAQ is also a good resource for the overall basics of FP+ (not just the CL thing): https://www.disboards.com/threads/fastpass-frequently-asked-questions.3491680/

So about a month ago, I made my CLFPs. Now it's almost time for my non purchased day. I only have one day to book 60 day FPs. Here's my dilemma. Disney is aware of a ticketing issue I have with my kids (long story). Someone in ticketing made a note in my account to allow DSS to book our CLFPs without the kids having tickets. But now that it's regular FP booking, I'm going to have the issue of MDE not seeing tickets for the kids and not letting me book. Could DSS book these regular FPs for me on my 60 day mark (since they are familiar with my issue)? If not DSS, who/what number is the best to call to get help? I'm going to assume call wait times are going to be crazy for the next couple of days.

I'm not stressing too much - trying to get Test Track, Mission Space and Spaceship Earth for evening hours.

Just curious, do you have a FP "key" on your account? If so, it might let you make the FPs yourself come 60 days from check-in. If not, I'd also recommend starting with DSS, they can direct things from there if other people higher up have to get involved.

Just curious, do you have a FP "key" on your account? If so, it might let you make the FPs yourself come 60 days from check-in. If not, I'd also recommend starting with DSS, they can direct things from there if other people higher up have to get involved.
Never heard of a “key.” How can I tell?

Never heard of a “key.” How can I tell?

It shows up under My Tickets (I think, been awhile since we had one). It’s something guest services can add to a MDE profile that acts as a ticket (but not really a ticket) so the FPs can exist. We had an AP expiration issue one time and they added it to DW’s account so we could make FPs before it would let her renew the AP.

It shows up under My Tickets (I think, been awhile since we had one). It’s something guest services can add to a MDE profile that acts as a ticket (but not really a ticket) so the FPs can exist. We had an AP expiration issue one time and they added it to DW’s account so we could make FPs before it would let her renew the AP.
Thanks for the info. I don’t see anything. I’ll try to get in touch with DSS by Thursday.

We can get you through this. :-)

If you haven't read this post, make sure to read it: https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...nytime-bonus-fps-cl-fps.3538258/post-56320893

It's long and takes some time to focus on it, but the basic FP FAQ is also a good resource for the overall basics of FP+ (not just the CL thing): https://www.disboards.com/threads/fastpass-frequently-asked-questions.3491680/
Thanks a bunch!! I’ll do my reading and come back here if I still have questions. 😊

I don't have a lot of brain power right now (1st day back at work today - I work at a school!). Here are some basics:

If staying in a CL qualifying room, you have the option of purchasing 3 extra Fast Passes. You get to book these extra fast passes, plus the regular fast passes at 90 days of your check OUT day.

Disney Signature Services books these for you. It's $50/pp per day and you have to purchase at least three days.

There are no Tier restrictions with the CL FPs and you can book them across parks. The regular three FPs must follow regular rules.

Once booked, only DSS can modify the CL FPs for you. You can begin to modify the regular FPs in MDE at the 60 day mark.

Apparently you cannot double up a CL FP and a regular FP on the same day (we were able to double up last year, not trying this year).

A while back if you were doing the CL FP program, you also got a reserved nighttime viewing spot for fireworks/shows, but that went away.

I'm sure I missed a lot!
Super!! Thanks lot!

Thanks for all the input folks! One scenario question…Can you book 3 Tier one CLFP and NOT book FPP so you can ride 3 Tier one rides and then begin booking additional Tier 1 rides after you’ve completed the CLFP rides? Basically asking if you still have to use 3 FPP rides or at least 2 (if you book your 1 alloted Tier 1 FPP) before you can book more Tier 1’s? Does that make sense??

Thanks for all the input folks! One scenario question…Can you book 3 Tier one CLFP and NOT book FPP so you can ride 3 Tier one rides and then begin booking additional Tier 1 rides after you’ve completed the CLFP rides? Basically asking if you still have to use 3 FPP rides or at least 2 (if you book your 1 alloted Tier 1 FPP) before you can book more Tier 1’s? Does that make sense??

Unfortunately, FPP rules still apply, not affected by CLFP.

Does anyone know if you can buy 2 sets of 3 CLFP for the same day in the same park?

For example: If Disney decides to open up FP for Millenium Falcon and Rise of the Resistance and they make them Tier 1, I could see the need for 6 CLFP for Hollywood Studios (and this still wouldn't cover all Tier 1's)

Rockin Roller Coaster
Tower of Terror
Slinky Dog Dash
Toy Story Midway Mania
Millenium Falcon
Rise of the Resistance

ETA: I make my CLFP selections on 9/16, I will ask if no one knows for sure.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if you can buy 2 sets of 3 CLFP for the same day in the same park?

For example: If Disney decides to open up FP for Millenium Falcon and Rise of the Resistance and they make them Tier 1, I could see the need for 6 CLFP for Hollywood Studios (and this still wouldn't cover all Tier 1's)

Rockin Roller Coaster
Tower of Terror
Slinky Dog Dash
Toy Story Midway Mania
Millenium Falcon
Rise of the Resistance

ETA: I make my CLFP selections on 9/16, I will ask if know one knows for sure.
oh wow - great question!

I wish I knew the answer to the question above, too!
I do have an additional question though. Is there a limit to how many gift cards you can use to pay for the CLFPs? We’ve had to consolidate before when purchasing other things. Thanks!!

how many days do you have to stay at club level to qualify to buy the three days of fastpasses?

I wish I knew the answer to the question above, too!
I do have an additional question though. Is there a limit to how many gift cards you can use to pay for the CLFPs? We’ve had to consolidate before when purchasing other things. Thanks!!
I booked the other day and paid roughly $1300 with gift cards. I did have them consolidated into 2 $500 and 1 $300ish. They charge each day individually so the CM told me it was kind of tricky using more than one gift card for the same transaction. She did it though. I consolidated mine because I thought it I would think help to not have to read off so many numbers.

Rockin Roller Coaster
Tower of Terror
Slinky Dog Dash
Toy Story Midway Mania
Millenium Falcon
Rise of the Resistance

ETA: I make my CLFP selections on 9/16, I will ask if no one knows for sure.
I don’t know the answer either, but when I booked the other day I asked about FP for the Star Wars rides. The CM said she didn’t think they’d have FP for a while. I know that’s speculation on her part. You didn’t say when you are going but she sounded like she didn’t expect FP for these rides for awhile.

For HS, I booked 4 Tier 1 rides and went ahead and booked my 2 tier 2 rides last. I’m hoping to knock out my tier one rides first and then modify my tier 2 rides to the tier 1 I couldn’t get. Hope that makes sense! I figured it’s better to have one to modify than. It have any at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter