Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

I have tried to look through this forum, but there is so much info. So I'm sorry if this is a repeat question, but I'm prepping for my first CL stay this August!
On the days where I have both regular FP and CLFP booked - I understand that I cannot make change to the CLFP without calling in and that I can make changes to the regular ones myself through MDE. But what about day of? If my regular FP are earlier in the day before the CLFP are booked, am I still able to get a 4th FP in park after the first 3 are used or do I have to wait until all 6 are used?

I have tried to look through this forum, but there is so much info. So I'm sorry if this is a repeat question, but I'm prepping for my first CL stay this August!
On the days where I have both regular FP and CLFP booked - I understand that I cannot make change to the CLFP without calling in and that I can make changes to the regular ones myself through MDE. But what about day of? If my regular FP are earlier in the day before the CLFP are booked, am I still able to get a 4th FP in park after the first 3 are used or do I have to wait until all 6 are used?
You can book a 4th FP after your first regular FPs are used, but they can't overlap the times of the CLFPs.

Does anyone have an idea if there are CLFPs set aside for MMRR for the first few days that are showing no availability? Tried to call DSS but after 20 minutes of being on hold had to hang up and won't be able to call again until this evening.

Does anyone have an idea if there are CLFPs set aside for MMRR for the first few days that are showing no availability? Tried to call DSS but after 20 minutes of being on hold had to hang up and won't be able to call again until this evening.
You can email them if you want to make adjustments. I changed some via email when we had them.

I need some advice now that I'm trying to nail down times. In general we're not really concerned about getting 4th FPs since we have a lot of opportunity for park days and AH planned at MK and AK. But I'm really torn between Epcot and AK for our 3rd day of CLFP, because in each park we would really only be booking 2 Tier 1s, since we're not interested in Frozen. Do you think hopping would make sense, like:

AM:
CL1: FoP
Reg: Safari
Reg: Everest
Reg: Kali

Break back at the Poly, then

PM:
CL2: TT
CL3: Soarin

I need some advice now that I'm trying to nail down times. In general we're not really concerned about getting 4th FPs since we have a lot of opportunity for park days and AH planned at MK and AK. But I'm really torn between Epcot and AK for our 3rd day of CLFP, because in each park we would really only be booking 2 Tier 1s, since we're not interested in Frozen. Do you think hopping would make sense, like:

AM:
CL1: FoP
Reg: Safari
Reg: Everest
Reg: Kali

Break back at the Poly, then

PM:
CL2: TT
CL3: Soarin

I think that plan sounds fine. Are you interested in the evening show at EP? If so you could drop one of the reg FP and make FOP a regular FP. Do you want book Navi?

I think that plan sounds fine. Are you interested in the evening show at EP? If so you could drop one of the reg FP and make FOP a regular FP. Do you want book Navi?

We definitely want to see the Epcot evening show, but I'm not sure it's worth a CL FP. Maybe if Harmonious is running by the time of our trip (5/2 - 5/11), but I've seen Epcot Forever and I actually like our usual spot in WS for that better than the FP viewing location. (We watch from the 2nd floor of the building in Japan with the TS restaurants. I like the higher elevation and it's never crowded)

Navi isn't a concern because we'll be attending AK AH later in the week and will probably ride it just to break up FoP (that's the whole reason we're doing that event).

Tell me about your successful strategies to get extra fast passes in the park throughout the day. I'm assuming that you would need to use your regular fast passes in the morning so that you can get extras after those are used up. How do you space your CLFPs in the afternoons to try to maximize picking up extra fast passes after the regular ones are gone? Do you find that the CLFPs are a hinderance in picking up extra FP throughout the day? We will be going in March (not this year) and will be expecting large crowds. When we have been during large crowds before, I've worked the refresh button to pick up FPs for multiple rides throughout the day that you normally wouldn't get a fast pass for - i.e... It's a Small World when the wait was 60 minutes. Would love to hear any experiences CLFP during high crowds! Thanks!

The beauty about CLFP is I usually don't have to sweat picking up many 4th, 5th, etc. fast passes, and certainly nothing in high demand. I generally set up my regular fast passes from 10-1, and my CL FPs from 1-3. That leaves most of the evening open to grab some passes if we are staying late at a park, and if in the off chance we arrive at rope drop, I have a few hours of low crowd touring in the morning (current exception: DHS).

If you are really good at knowing when the same day drops are, or if you want to spend time refreshing, you may not need CLFP. Personally, I spend enough time looking at my phone!

For the rooms at swan and dolphin, I am pretty sure it’s best to call. But I doubt a Marriott representative is going to have any idea what I’m talking about.

Can someone point me to where I can see a listing of which rooms qualify?

Thanks!

For the rooms at swan and dolphin, I am pretty sure it’s best to call. But I doubt a Marriott representative is going to have any idea what I’m talking about.

Can someone point me to where I can see a listing of which rooms qualify?

Thanks!

I’m not sure if a list exists. There are a variety of suite types, but not sure of the exact ones. I’d try calling DSS to see if they can tell you, or also ask on the Swan/Dolphin thread to see if any of the pros there know.

Quick question, when this program first rolled out we took advantage and I remember that in addition to the CLFPs we also got priority seating for fireworks. Are the fireworks still included in this promotion?

Quick question, when this program first rolled out we took advantage and I remember that in addition to the CLFPs we also got priority seating for fireworks. Are the fireworks still included in this promotion?
No, the fireworks seating has been gone well over a year from the CLFP package.

Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels – Presidential Suites, Governor Suites, Parlor Suites, Premium Alcove Rooms
Question - these are just regular rooms though right? Not like the club level in Disney owned resorts right? Just making sure I’m not booking the wrong thing as I’m using the Marriott app to book.

Question - these are just regular rooms though right? Not like the club level in Disney owned resorts right? Just making sure I’m not booking the wrong thing as I’m using the Marriott app to book.

Correct, there are no additional amenities that you would get from a CL room at the Disney properties, such as a dedicated concierge or food/beverages.

I am pretty sure you need to call to book any of those rooms.

I called today and she said all the rooms I asked about (the ones listed) aren’t bookable on the website

I am pretty sure you need to call to book any of those rooms.

I called today and she said all the rooms I asked about (the ones listed) aren’t bookable on the website
I booked mine on the Disney website. You just have to be mindful of what room you are booking.
After I booked it, I called DSS to verify that it qualified for the CL FP program.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter