Tron AP preview thread

I just hope it's not Friday.
We are headed to Phoenix and not stalking the Internet.
I'm going to guess it's Thursday. I'm not working my regular day, where I'm at the PC and can see the second an email arrives (or other notifications)
I'll be working from home that day and don't stalk the PC the same way.
Matter of fact, the last 2 AP events (both through Universal) happened when I was not at work. And I missed the main sign up notice.
I'm just about positive Disney's will be the same.
Wednesday is ok, just not Thursday/Friday. So that means that's when it will be, LOL

Wasn't that the rumor last week? And the week before?
Not that I ever saw.
Folks here speculated dates but I've yet to see anyone release a rumor regarding an announcement soon.
Though there's no stretch here, of course it's going to be soon. The dates themselves are soon, so sign ups have to be sooner rather than later.

Not that I ever saw.
Folks here speculated dates but I've yet to see anyone release a rumor regarding an announcement soon.
Though there's no stretch here, of course it's going to be soon. The dates themselves are soon, so sign ups have to be sooner rather than later.
I don't see the actual dates. What are the actual preview dates supposed to be? We have a trip at the beginning of March and I have a feeling we'll probably be headed home right before they start.

I don't see the actual dates. What are the actual preview dates supposed to be? We have a trip at the beginning of March and I have a feeling we'll probably be headed home right before they start.
No dates are official until registration opens.

Remy & GOTG were on a Thursday so if past behavior dictates the future, it could be Thursday.

Actual dates, that's still a rumor too.
The rumor is starting 3/4
No need to have actual dates for the previews to know they have to be soon. it opens 4/4 so of course previews are before that. Which is reducing the calendar even tighter.

No need to have actual dates for the previews to know they have to be soon. it opens 4/4 so of course previews are before that. Which is reducing the calendar even tighter.
No dates are official until registration opens.

Remy & GOTG were on a Thursday so if past behavior dictates the future, it could be Thursday.
Thanks! I was afraid I'd missed something!

I’m heading down at the end of March, so the wait would seemingly be increasing the odds for me….or so I’m hoping🤞🤞🤞

Putting this out there since many of you are fairly local. Here is a tip for getting to ride new attractions (probably not for this time around since filming is soon), but possibly for the next attraction to open. If you are local or willing to work as local hire and want to be in an ad for a new attraction, sign up for frontrunner casting (it’s free). They are often looking for extras to ride the attractions over and over until the film shoot is over.

My husband has done several Disney projects with them. I’ve done one. He was paid cash for one and the others were paid in comp tickets. I got comp tickets for the one I did.

Both my husband and son got casting notices about Tron, but didn’t think they could ride it over and over without issues.

Putting this out there since many of you are fairly local. Here is a tip for getting to ride new attractions (probably not for this time around since filming is soon), but possibly for the next attraction to open. If you are local or willing to work as local hire and want to be in an ad for a new attraction, sign up for frontrunner casting (it’s free). They are often looking for extras to ride the attractions over and over until the film shoot is over.

My husband has done several Disney projects with them. I’ve done one. He was paid cash for one and the others were paid in comp tickets. I got comp tickets for the one I did.

Both my husband and son got casting notices about Tron, but didn’t think they could ride it over and over without issues.
Do you happen to know who does the filming and behind the scenes work for that? I do video / photography and editing so if anything I'd love to try to get involved there. Probably have no chance but it's always worth a shot 😅

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter