Tron AP preview thread

Guardians is much more intense, in my opinion. Tron didn’t feel like a coaster to me. It felt more like a test drive on a motorcycle. Once you get past the initial launch, it slows down dramatically indoors.
This is encouraging to me! I like the smaller, regular coasters - ie BTMR, 7DMT, Slinky dog dash etc, but I won’t do upside down and I don’t love Space Mountain, but can handle it. I did not handle GOTG well however (dizzy afterwards and had to sit for a bit). The more I read about Tron, the more I think I might be willing to try.🤞

Guardians is much more intense, in my opinion. Tron didn’t feel like a coaster to me. It felt more like a test drive on a motorcycle. Once you get past the initial launch, it slows down dramatically indoors.

Can I ask, how does Tron compare to Test Track? I get motion sick pretty easily. I can’t do coasters at all, I do TT once in awhile but get a little queasy near the end. Thanks!

Last edited:
Can I ask, how does it compare to Test Track? I get motion sick pretty easily. I can’t do coasters at all, I do TT once in awhile but get a little queasy near the end. Thanks!
Not sure if you are asking about Iron or Guardians but the answer is the same - they are both much more intense.

Not sure if you are asking about Iron or Guardians but the answer is the same - they are both much more intense.

Thanks, I edited to clarify I meant Tron. Since @EpcotPhoenician said it felt like a motorcycle ride. My DH, who has no motion sickness issues, rode Guardians. He came off green to the gills& needed time to recover. I’ll never try that one.

Thanks, I edited to clarify I meant Tron. Since @EpcotPhoenician said it felt like a motorcycle ride. My DH, who has no motion sickness issues, rode Guardians. He came off green to the gills& needed time to recover. I’ll never try that one.
I got extremely sick on Guardians and did not feel sick at all on Tron. I sat in the “rover” as my husband did not fit on the lightcycle (if you have big calves, beware).

The ride was fun, but not worth the line (was about 30-45 minutes plus another 25 for the rover seat), plus the queue is pretty boring and made me claustrophobic, so I don’t think I’ll be signing up for the AP preview. It’s a bummer, since I was really looking forward to a new coaster that didn’t make me puke. 😝

I got extremely sick on Guardians and did not feel sick at all on Tron. I sat in the “rover” as my husband did not fit on the lightcycle (if you have big calves, beware).

The ride was fun, but not worth the line (was about 30-45 minutes plus another 25 for the rover seat), plus the queue is pretty boring and made me claustrophobic, so I don’t think I’ll be signing up for the AP preview. It’s a bummer, since I was really looking forward to a new coaster that didn’t make me puke. 😝
Thank you!

So Tuesday is the only day we are probably ruling out this week since it's a RunDisney sign up day? Or are there other days things are happening?

So Tuesday is the only day we are probably ruling out this week since it's a RunDisney sign up day? Or are there other days things are happening?
Tuesday is general booking and Friday is virtual run booking, so maybe not Friday but it might still be popular.

We're also assuming that Disney is communicating with other departments HAHA! 🤣 I'm just ready for it to happen, I have my personal laptop to my left with that space mountain animation going round and round....

I really hope it’s this week!

I’ll be in Disney next week and while there is still a chance I get a slot I tend to not stalk as much!

I found my email from remy previews, and I booked August 16th for a September 18th preview date for historical reference. With that info, that would have put previews sign-ups today date-wise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter