• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tron AP preview thread

Just got the email also.

Ready. Set. Launch.
As an Annual Passholder, you’re invited to be among the first to experience the high-tech, high-speed thrills of TRON Lightcycle / Run
presented by Enterprise.

Climb aboard your own lightcycle and enter the Grid, a digital world with no horizons. Push past the limits of what you've ever experienced at Magic Kingdom® Park in the fastest ride in Disney Parks history.

Be on the lookout for an email when registration opens on February 16.​

Oh my goodness: just now!!! This emaill:

Ready. Set. Launch.
As an Annual Passholder, you’re invited to be among the first to experience the high-tech, high-speed thrills of TRON Lightcycle / Run
presented by Enterprise.

Climb aboard your own lightcycle and enter the Grid, a digital world with no horizons. Push past the limits of what you've ever experienced at Magic Kingdom® Park in the fastest ride in Disney Parks history.

Be on the lookout for an email when registration opens on February 16.​

So pumped! Deeply hoping for March 4 or 5 being options so I don't have to take a same-day trip from ATL to MK!

Glad we know a day now. I have a wedding to attend/my daughter is in in the afternoon that day so hopefully I can knock this out in the morning.

Is there a trick to getting emails from Disney for previews? I seem to never get them
I have never received a single email concerning annual passholder info. I enabled receiving emails from Disney Destinations and everything. I chalk it up to bad Disney IT at this point. I'm just going to stalk this thread and not rely on emails.

I got the email, and my son got the emall. This is a first for us. I imagine since they seem to be on top of things this time, so many will be waiting to jump on a spot that we won’t get one!

Anyone have any idea on dates? I'm actually going to be there until February 24th, would LOVE to be lucky enough for it to fall during my stay, because there's no way I'll be able to go back so soon.

I'm pretty limited - need March 19, or late March 18 or early March 20. I kind of wish they'd post the dates so I know whether to even try or not.

I remember all the drama of trying to book GOTG from a cruise ship o_O but got it through DVC. I'll be at work on Thursday so watching the phone.

I'm pretty limited - need March 19, or late March 18 or early March 20. I kind of wish they'd post the dates so I know whether to even try or not.
I agree I would love to know the dates so I could plan. I really need a Friday-Monday as work is so busy and I can’t take more then a day or 2 off.

If it’s not going to happen it’s ok but would like to know if it’s even worth trying.

Anyone have any idea on dates? I'm actually going to be there until February 24th, would LOVE to be lucky enough for it to fall during my stay, because there's no way I'll be able to go back so soon.
Cast member previews don’t end till 3/4. Or 3/3 maybe
anyway, assumed AP will start following those
never known them to overlap

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter