Unexpected trip to SSR. YEA!

Nadine&Scott

Mouseketeer
DW and I will be in Florida for 15 days in November and decided to see if we could end our trip with 2 days at a dvc studio. We have a dec. UY and have already used this years points and next years "we have a 9 day stay booked at SSR in a 2br for Jan 20-29" MS was able to "cancel" the first two days of our Jan. reservation, borrow the points for our Nov. stay and then borrow points to put the Jan. reservation back the way it was. Try doing that with any other "timeshare".

We arrive at MCO on the evening of Oct. 31 and will spend the next day at the parks "love the annual pass" before traveling around the state to conduct our business, then return for our dvc stay Nov. 13-15. Then just over two months later will be back with MIL and FIL for the 9 day stay that will be our first dvc stay in a unit other than a studio. We are just giddy. Someone pinch us. Never imagined life could be this good.

Scott

Try doing that with any other "timeshare".
Actually, I'm glad my other points-based timeshare does not demand the "cancel/rebook, borrow+1/borrow+2" juggle.

Glad everything worked out for both trips; enjoy!

The only reason you were able to cancel and rebook was there wasn't a waitlist of those dates. If there was, you'd be put at the bottom of the waitlist.

DW and I will be in Florida for 15 days in November and decided to see if we could end our trip with 2 days at a dvc studio. We have a dec. UY and have already used this years points and next years "we have a 9 day stay booked at SSR in a 2br for Jan 20-29" MS was able to "cancel" the first two days of our Jan. reservation, borrow the points for our Nov. stay and then borrow points to put the Jan. reservation back the way it was. Try doing that with any other "timeshare".

We arrive at MCO on the evening of Oct. 31 and will spend the next day at the parks "love the annual pass" before traveling around the state to conduct our business, then return for our dvc stay Nov. 13-15. Then just over two months later will be back with MIL and FIL for the 9 day stay that will be our first dvc stay in a unit other than a studio. We are just giddy. Someone pinch us. Never imagined life could be this good.

Scott

I think that this all sounds great and I share your joy!! Have an awesome trip:banana:

I'm giddy with you! This all sounds fantastic and I will live vicariously through
you for the time being. My next trip home to OKW isn't until Dec. and there's
a slight chance it may be postponed until JANUARY.:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter