Universal's 2 Park Power Pass Info

Trying to make up my mind. We have one day left on three-day passes, and I was planning to upgrade to Power Passes the week of 3-24. But the web site says the $99.95 deal is for a limited time. Should I buy them on-line now and save the extra day for another year? Diana

I was wondering the same question Dancind. I wasn't sure how long the "limited time only" had been up.

Could you point me in the direction to the Power Passes please ;)

We just returned from Universal Studios and they have lifted the blackout dates for Spring Break on the Power Pass.

This is how i spent a little less money on my ap. I used the will-call feature for payment and pickup. all you have to do is order on line at the universal web-site and pick the will call feature. By doing this you simply pay by credit card. And print off your receipt.
Take the receipt to the park gates find the will call kiosk and slide your credit card(the one you used to Purchase the tickets--they use this for id purposes only),use the password on your receipt and a ticket will be printed. Enter the park and then go and get your picture taken for your annual pass. The will call feature only cost 2 dollars above the cost of ticket. This also saved me the effort of watching the mail box for my tickets. this is not a large saving but a saving none the less. I hope this helps you.

The blackout dates for the 2 park annual pass only list summer weekends and Christmas dates. Does anyone know if they will add others at a later date? I'm interested in purchaseing this pass but we usually go during spring break and if it's added later it will render the pass useless to my family. Thanks for any info you can provide.

We purchased this pass last year and will use it again this year. The black out dates didn't change from the listed dates at the time of sell. Just verify your dates aren't blacked out at time of purchase and you will be fine.

I did notice the price went up also, but it is still a good deal if you can squeeze 2 trips out of it, or want to space out your visits during your trip, as it doesn't expire for 1 year from date of use.

I have friends that are going this year and want to purchase the 5 day for the price of 2 pass and if they go to the parks on Sunday their pass will expire thursday and they will be there until for a week until Saturday.

Hi, have been reading with great interest about these 2 Power Passes, could you give me a bit more info. Pass $109.95, how much is the tax and if I opt for CETicket instead of having it posted could you tell me if I have to oay for this. Thanks

Originally posted by Katies Dad
Hi, have been reading with great interest about these 2 Power Passes, could you give me a bit more info. Pass $109.95, how much is the tax and if I opt for CETicket instead of having it posted could you tell me if I have to oay for this. Thanks

I did ceTicket® Electronic Will-Call *

SubTotal $109.95
Shipping $2.00
Tax $7.15
Total $119.10

Originally posted by iluvpiglet
Please help.Where can I find the Universal Rules scratch off ticket? I'm a GA resident. Thanks.
Hi ILUVPIGLET!
Use the "New Thread" button at the top of the page. Many more people will see your question. Good Luck!

My grandson has 2 days left on a 3 day multi ticket he got 2 years ago. Can I apply the value of this ticket to a power pass ticket for him??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter