Universal's 2 Park Power Pass Info

I sent you a pm. Where can I find the special buy 1 get one for 50% off? thanks Leslieh

If you have the Universal Master Card you can get the PP for $98, and the 5 consecutive day Bonus Pass for $89. It was $212.78 for 2 PPs with Tax.

Can you explain the deal on the regular PP for 98? How do you get it?

Jenn

parking is $8.00. I was just there in December. I will there 10 Jan 04 and I was wondering if the AP is worth it. I will be there a few days I want to experience IOA which at this time I have not had the chance to go. I will probably be there December of 2004. That will be for only one day. Can you tell me if there is a five day both parks and how much more is it to get up in font of the line without staying on property. Thanks

Dan-tot

Originally posted by 3MGIRLS
We just returned from Universal Studios and they have lifted the blackout dates for Spring Break on the Power Pass.
Would that be April 4-17 of this year? 2004:wave:

HI ALL!
Purchased a set of 4 "5 Day Power Passes" and recieved an extra City Walk Pass per Tix.
I called USO direct and it cost me $406.48 total included shipping, tax and handling.
The WOOOW is that I ordered by phone 888-837-2273 on 5/14 charging them on my Master Card like any other purchase and received the passes in the US first class mail today 5/17!

It always took 5 plus days to get anything from WDW!

"THE MAGIC HAPPENS!!!"
:jester: :jester: :jester:

I just bought our first Power Passes today and we will be picking them up in early September. Using the pick up at the park option, and it says to use a machine to get the passes. Does anyone know where the machines are outside the parks to get them??

Also once you pick up this pass, do you need to go get a photo or be finger printed or something to get a permanent one...I need some info on activiating them...thanks!!!

how do I find out if this is still an offer for Florida residents?

Universal's 2 Park Power Pass Info
This "seasonal pass" is now being offered for $109.95. This is the information from the official Universal site:

2-Park Power Annual Pass

Entitlements for 2-Park Power Annual Pass:

Valid for both Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida

with selected Blackout dates

<<Univeral has a special - buy one annual pass (no blackouts), get a 2nd at half off. This comes out to $120 a person (plus tax) for an annual pass. The offer ends December 31st.>>

Where do I find info about this deal? I didn't see anything on the Universal site. Help! This would work out great for our upcoming trip.

I posted a reply, but I guess I didn't cut and paste correctly.

Earlier in this thread, another poster mentioned a buy one annual, get another annual at 1/2 off. He/she mentioned it ended Dec 31st. I can't find any info on the Universal website about this deal. Can anyone shed some light on this? Is this a valid ticket deal? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter