Added Offers - 6/15/20

Disney Gift Card Deals
Office Depot/OfficeMax: Spend $100+ On Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards & Save $10 Instantly
Limit 1 per business/household. Expires 6/20/20. Link
**Pay with a Chase Ink Plus or Ink Cash card to earn 5x/5% or a card with the Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer loaded to it.

Safeway/Albertsons: Save $10 When Buying $100+ Visa Gift Cards

Limit 1 per household. One time use. Expires 6/27/20. Link

Staples: Buy $200 Mastercard Gift Cards With No Purchase Fee
Limit 1. Expires 6/20/20. Link
GC Galore referred to using Staples Amex Offer: Save 10% On Up To $500. Expires 6/30/20 Link, which is available on business cards.

Discount District
CVS: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards
Includes: Cabela’s, Bass Pro Shops, Foot Locker and Fanatics
Limit 1 per household. Expires 6/20/20. Link
**This isn’t quite as good as Rite Aid’s set of offers seeing as with Rite Aid you can buy a total of 6 gift cards, but it might still be profitable or break even for some resellers.

Dollar General: Two Offers
  • Save 10% On Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Domino’s, Red Lobster, Darden, Cracker Barrel and Bloomin’ Brands.
    • Expires 6/20/20. Link
  • Buy 2 Select Gift Cards& Save $5
    • Includes: GameStop, Spa & Wellness, Google Play, Brinker, AutoZone and Chili’s.
    • Excludes all $10 cards. Only Google Play $25 & $50 cards. Expires 6/20/20. Link
Family Dollar: Save 10% On Select $25 Gift Cards
Includes: Uber, Fandango and Buffalo Wild Wings

Expires 6/20/20. Link

Kroger Online: Buy $200 Lowe’s Gift Cards For $190. Limit 3. Offer valid June 17-24. Link
Kroger DP:
  • When buying gift cards Online, note it is processed by Blackhawk Network/GiftCardMall, so they don’t code as grocery store purchases.
Market Basket: Save 10% On Select Gift Cards
Includes: Happy, Buffalo Wild Wings, Grubhub, Nintendo Switch Online, Nintendo eShop, Xbox, PlayStation Store, GameStop, Bass Pro Shops, Domino’s, Phantom Gourmet, Fandango, DoorDash, Cabela’s, Staples and Hulu
Expires 6/21/20. Link

Meijer: Earn $10 Rewards When Buying $50 iTunes Gift Cards
Limit 2. Expires 6/20/20. Link

REI: Buy $100 Gift Card & Get $10 Bonus Card Free
Limit 1 Digital Bonus Card per customer. Bonus Card Valid July 10-20.
Offer expires 6/25/20. Link
**If you live near a Bartell Drugs store, you can buy $50 REI gift cards for $40 this week which is a better deal. REI gift cards don’t often go on sale though, so this bonus card offer might be worthwhile if you’ll definitely redeem the bonus card from July 10-20.

Saks Fifth Avenue:
Buy $300 Saks gift card & get $50 promo card free, or​
Buy $150 Saks gift card & get $20 promo card free​
Limit 1. Promo cards valid June 22 to August 31, 2020. Expires 6/21/20 or while supplies last. To learn more, go here.

Target: Buy 1 Prepaid Phone Gift Card & Get 10% Off 2nd Prepaid Phone Gift Card (i.e. 5% Discount).
Includes: Tracfone, AT&T, Verizon, Boost Mobile, Cricket Wireless, Virgin Mobile, Total Wireless and Simple Mobile
Expires 6/20/20. Link

Credit Card Offers
Christy Sports Amex Offer: Spend $500 & Get $150 Back
Buy Physical Or Digital Gift Card. Valid in-store and online. Excludes seasonally closed locations. Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US. Expires 8/15/20. Link

Shake Shack Amex Offer: Spend $15 & Get $5 Back.
Expires 7/15/20. Check you offer for terms or go here.

Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $80 Of Spend
Targeted. Expires 6/20/20. Link

Amazon is offering the following gift card deals:
Q3 2020 5% Quarterly Bonus Categories: How To Maximize With Gift Card Purchases & Activation Links
GC Galore

MISC
Gyft: Save 20% On Aeropostale & Domino’s Gift Cards. Limit 5.
Spa Week: Buy $40 Spa & Wellness Gift Card & Get $25 Promo Card Free With Promo Code 4DAD25
  • Bonus card expires September 1, 2020.
  • Bonus card(s) shall be emailed within 24 hours of purchase.
  • One per household.
  • Expires 6/15/20. Link
501283 READS
Chuck E Cheese Reportedly On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Might Close Permanently - Link

On Swagbucks, I was able to get $25 Visa gc at 13% off, so I opted for that.
Now I am wondering the best way to use it to buy a Disney card.
Do you go directly to the Disney gift card site? Or do you use it at a store?

On Swagbucks, I was able to get $25 Visa gc at 13% off, so I opted for that.
Now I am wondering the best way to use it to buy a Disney card.
Do you go directly to the Disney gift card site? Or do you use it at a store?
I use mine at Sams online along with Walmart GCs. I have a Sams membership just for this reason.

I use mine at Sams online along with Walmart GCs. I have a Sams membership just for this reason.
I let my membership lapse and am waiting for an offer to join again.
I know people use them at Best Buy in person, but I wonder if you can get one online.
O

Added Offers - 6/18/20

Disney Gift Card Deals
Simon Mall Online: Promo Codes For Free Shipping & Discounted Activation Fees On $1k Visa Gift Cards. Promo code NEWCARDS
Limit Of $25,000 Per Order. Expiration Unknown. To learn more, go here.

Credit Card Offers
White House Black Market Amex Offer: Spend $100 & Get $25 Back
Offer valid in-store and online via US website only. Buy Physical Gift Card to lock in savings. Expires 6/30/20. Link

MISC.
GiftCardMall:
  • Buy $50 Foot Locker Gift Cards For $40
    • Limit 3. Expires 6/21/20 or while supplies last. Link
  • Buy $50 Kohl’s Gift Cards For $40
    • Limit 3. Expires 6/21/20 or while supplies last. Link

I decided to try to use my Visa gc at the Disneygiftcard website.
It asked for my home address, even though I wanted and ecard, and the website said it could take up to 2 weeks :crazy2: .
But I got an email right away that said "Sorry! Express shipping not available for this item. Our Disney Gift Card eGift is usually sent to a valid email address within 60 minutes but may take up to 24 hours. Please note: Verification with your financial institution may cause a delay in the delivery time."
I figured this was the best time to try this out, since I am not in a hurry. So far so good.

Money In My Pocket - 6/19/20

I recently received a non-solicited letter from a company claiming I had $1,261 being held by the State of Michigan. I had never heard of this company so I googled to find out more about them. This brought me to the Better Business Bureau. Even though my search revealed a few positive reviews for this family owned business and private investigator, I wasn't about to release my personal information to them and pay their 25% finders fee especially since I could do it myself for free.

Every state has a division called "State of (Your State) Unclaimed Property". All you need to do is fill in your name, City and Zip Code, then press Enter. It really is that easy... really? Since you might be owed money in multiple states, be sure to check everywhere you’ve lived. The issue I had in finding my funds was with the zip code. The Zip Code had changed and I had to enter the old zip code and there I was. The company's letter reported my claim was for $1,261 but according to the State of Michigan I was owed $1331. I don't know why there is a discrepancy between this company and the State, I never called to ask but I'll go with the State!

When my father-in-law passed away, the executor of his estate (my sister-in-law) went to the State of Michigan's website and found plenty. While doing my research I found another belonging to him. Apparently it was added a few years ago so it pays to keep checking.

Once you click on the Claim button you'll need to provide personal information, most of which the state already has so for me that was a none issue; full name, SSN, date of birth, current address, phone number and email address.

From there, they will email you forms in PDF format.

These forms need to be filled out and notarized which is a free service at most financial institutions you belong to. You'll need to bring Photo ID, passport, military ID or State ID card. And proof of previous address. Once you've done all the above, make a copy for your records. The form also includes a Claim ID# which you may need if you have questions. The State gives you thirty days to complete and mail in the forms.

After you mail in the forms, it may take up to three months for you to receive your funds, it could be longer due to COVID19 but most certainly you'll be paid in full without surrendering personal information to unknown solicitors.

I'll give an update as this progresses.
This post can also be found: More Ways To Save Post #10

Wow, I just read Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party is cancelled. The once lively thread is closed for comments as DISer's try to engage how to get refunds.

Some stated they trashed their gift cards which is something WE know not to do until the trip is completely over, right? Never throw out your DGC that you used to pay for tickets and resort reservations.

So what about Halloween itself, have any communities decided not to have trick or treating this year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter