Added Offers - 6/26/20

Discount District
Albertsons/Safeway: Earn 10x Reward Points On Domino’s Gift Cards
Limit 1 per household. Unlimited use. Expires 7/09/20. Link

Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop: Earn 2x Points On Mastercard Gift Cards
Some Giant and Martin’s stores in certain regions allow you to redeem your points for savings on groceries YMMV - Read comments.
Expires 7/02/20. Link

Giant Eagle: Earn 3x Fuelperks+ For Every $50 Spent On Spafinder Gift Cards
Expires 7/08/20.

Giant Eagle Online DP:
Gift card purchases from Giant Eagle online codes as groceries.

Meijer: Save 10% When Buying $25-$500 Restaurant Gift Cards
When Kroger ran a deal on restaurant gift cards in the past, Happy brands were eligible for the discount. I’ve no idea if that’ll be the case here and, even if they are, it might only be select Happy gift card brands like Happy Dining, Happy Eats, etc., rather than Happy Her, Happy Student, etc.
Limit 1 coupon per offer. Expires 6/27/20. Link

Meijer DP: Not all Meijer stores are coded as grocery with some bank credit cards.

Credit Card Offers
Cole Haan Amex Offer: Get 10-20% Back On Up To $150 Of Spend
You can buy a $150 Cole Haan gift card online or in-store to lock in the 20% discount; note that they only offer physical gift cards online.
Check your offers. Expires 9/15/20. Link

Traveling with Points
United Visa Rewards / MPX App: Earn 17x Miles At Sears On Up To $200 Spend
Gift Cards Should Work. You’ll max this out when spending $142.82.
Expires 7/03/20. Link

CB Portals & Apps
Ongoing List Of Current Cash App Boosts: Amazon, Grocery Stores, Walgreens, Walmart, Nike, DoorDash & More. Link

MISC.
Spa Week: Buy $50 Spa & Wellness Gift Card & Get $30 Bonus Card Free
With Promo Code SUMMERSALE20. Bonus cards expire August 9, 2020.
Expires July 2, 2020. - Link

Why is Amazon listed in Credit Card Offers? Amazon is it's own beast often offering discounts when using a specific credit card and/or points and it helps to have everything in one place if you plan on shopping there. I even included a Link to all the gift cards sold by Amazon which applies to many of these offers. If you've never been targeted for offers there's a Complete Guide To Saving Money On Amazon with step by step guides to help you. Doctor of Credit does an excellent job in explaining what works, what doesn't and updates his posts regularly.

American Express Amazon Business Card: Limits 5% Cashback To $120,000 Annual Purchases Effective 10/01/20 - Link

Amazon Offers No-Rush Credit: Only When Buying Two Items; Credit Increases With More Items - Link

Amazon: Spend $50+ With Amex Card & Get $20 Off Next Order
Offer does not work when purchasing gift cards; you need to buy actual goods, look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page. You’ll see ‘promotion applied’ at checkout when you buy an eligible product.
$20 credit can only be used on Moments store purchases and expires 8/22/2020.
Offer can only be redeemed once per customer / account. Limited-time offer, expires 7/22/2020. Link

Warning

The CDC and FDA Warns Cyclospora Outbreak linked to bagged Salads.
Sold at Aldi, Hy-Vee, Jewel-Osco and Walmart stores under different brand names.
  • Aldi's Little Salad Bar Brand Garden Salad
  • Hy-Vee Brand Garden Salad
  • Jewel-Osco's Signature Farms Garden Salad
  • Walmart Fresh Express Marketside brand Classic Iceberg Salad
Link

Today i am here to post the results of giftcardeal.com
I paid $820 for $1050 in giftcards.(20%)
It took two weeks I was so nervous spending so much. I paid via zelle and I had to call my bank because they blocked my first try thinking that it was a scam.
Today I got two 525 giftcards and I applied them immediately.
I wish I had more money they have 5250 giftcard for $4000. Thats crazy savings at 24%
Dang I’ve been out of the loop. Can anyone link me to this deal? What a great deal!

View attachment 503917 READS
GiftCardMall Reducing Monthly Cap From $60k To $2k Per Month - Link
This news about GCM's new cap could be important.
I save my Disney funds in a savings account (except for the GC's from SBs), and then buy most of our GC's close to our departure date. Plan A has always been buying GCs from Target for 5% off, but Plan B was places like GCM. I'll have to factor that in, and maybe come up with a Plan C.

Dang I’ve been out of the loop. Can anyone link me to this deal? What a great deal!
You go to the site mentioned in the post you quoted, (The board covers the name when I type it) and search on Disney.
There are still cards available at that discount.
You need to be willing to use Google Pay, Apple Pay, Zelle Pay or Skrill.

If you’re going to buy a gift card from one of these reseller sites I would make sure you’re going to use it within the guarantee period that the site offers. A few years ago I lost $550 because someone reported a card that I bought as stolen and I was outside the refund period so I was out the money I paid for the card. If you want a decent discount on new cards look at BJ’s and Sam’s. They always have cards for around 4% off (I’ve gotten 8% off at BJ’s around Black Friday) and you can combine that with a card that has rotating 5% cash back for wholesale clubs.

If you’re going to buy a gift card from one of these reseller sites I would make sure you’re going to use it within the guarantee period that the site offers. A few years ago I lost $550 because someone reported a card that I bought as stolen and I was outside the refund period so I was out the money I paid for the card. If you want a decent discount on new cards look at BJ’s and Sam’s. They always have cards for around 4% off (I’ve gotten 8% off at BJ’s around Black Friday) and you can combine that with a card that has rotating 5% cash back for wholesale clubs.
I always move the funds to a physical card I have in my possession, the gift card website make it easy to manage it.

If a card was reported as stolen wouldn't Disney be able to see which card the funds were moved to?

Yes. This has been reported by many on the original DGC thread and a link is provided for the most recent on Post #5 'Consolidating your Disney Gift Cards' under Fair Warning.

To All,
I haven't posted this deal on the main page here because I don't know what the terms are, when it expires, what is the cap and policy should something negative were to occur. Honestly, I just don't feel comfortable about it. I've never purchased from giftcardeal.com and with these enormous amounts being purchased, if something went wrong... well. Offers from discounted GC websites & Apps like on Post #6, I typically post every other day provided it's a great deal. This latest deal seems to good to be true. I would be more than happy to add it to the main post if you think I should, so what say you?

Yes. This has been reported by many on the original DGC thread and a link is provided for the most recent on Post #5 'Consolidating your Disney Gift Cards' under Fair Warning.

To All,
I haven't posted this deal on the main page here because I don't know what the terms are, when it expires, what is the cap and policy should something negative were to occur. Honestly, I just don't feel comfortable about it. I've never purchased from giftcardeal.com and with these enormous amounts being purchased, if something went wrong... well. Offers from discounted GC websites & Apps like on Post #6, I typically post every other day provided it's a great deal. This latest deal seems to good to be true. I would be more than happy to add it to the main post if you think I should, so what say you?
I wouldn't.

I've had a transaction in processing for four weeks now. It was initially denied by my payment service. After numerous chats with GCD it remains unresolved, they keep saying we see you paid and it's in processing. It's unlikely to go any further since the money remains in my account and they say I don't need to try and send it again.
I'd love to get the card, 20% of would be wonderful.

To All,
Just read that post. I wonder if I should be worried. I bought a large amount figuring they don't expire. I hope I/we don't get burned.

I have bought from GCD twice and not a problem. But like with any reseller, you are taking a chance. I only purchase if I have a payment to make on something right away. Transferring to a different card will not help as Disney can still track it.

I did notice on the site that they will warranty Disney cards for 1 year from purchase, I think that may be new.

Today i am here to post the results of giftcardeal.com
I paid $820 for $1050 in giftcards.(20%)
It took two weeks I was so nervous spending so much. I paid via zelle and I had to call my bank because they blocked my first try thinking that it was a scam.
Today I got two 525 giftcards and I applied them immediately.
I wish I had more money they have 5250 giftcard for $4000. Thats crazy savings at 24%
It was scary for me .. mostly csuse my bank denied the payment. But thats why i came on here to tell you it works.. and how glad i was to get 20% thats unheard of in disney

When offers can be combined fuel points/cc cb = 19% to 20%, it's certainly within reach for several, beyond that % is amazing. Thank you for posting the offer and I hope you continue to update.

I have bought from GCD twice and not a problem. But like with any reseller, you are taking a chance. I only purchase if I have a payment to make on something right away. Transferring to a different card will not help as Disney can still track it.

I did notice on the site that they will warranty Disney cards for 1 year from purchase, I think that may be new.

Thank for your review. I remember it being 45 days. It's good to see that has changed.

Just read that post. I wonder if I should be worried. I bought a large amount figuring they don't expire. I hope I/we don't get burned.

The deal is done. Don't worry about something that might not happen but keep an eye on your emails from now on. Don't delete or trash anything until your vacation is over. Keep a spread sheet to help with organizing. Whatever works, right?

Though I will say, for example, if you bought five DGC's and one gets tied up, a few weeks later another one gets tied up, that's two separate claims. Back to the Fair Warning posted on Dec. 2019, it took 3 weeks to resolve one claim, now we're into COVID containment which may take even longer.

If you were checking in or checking out of the resort and your funds get tied up, you are still required to pay in full. Once you get back home from a lovely vacation you'll need to deal with those claims.
Can you afford to be out 2 DGC's along with the new charges on your credit card? If you're good to go, go. And what happens if they all get tied up, are you really good to go?

Many people are in a tough spot, selling various GC at a loss. From my understanding at some sites, you only get paid if your GC sells. That would certainly help those in need of funds but we're also dealing with those who have no moral compass, to put it mildly.

Added Offers - 6/30/20 Credit Card Offers

Small Business Amex Offer: Spend $10+ at Local Businesses & Get $5 Back
Limit 10. Check for Map of stores and your offer for more details. Expires 9/20/20. Link

Chase Freedom credit card holders can activate bonus 5% cash-back categories for the third quarter of 2020 now through September 14. Cardholders earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in spending across purchases made at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market from July through September (then 1%).

Citi Dividend
The Citi Dividend earns 5% cash back on a cumulative total of $6,000 in spend per year rather than on $1,500 spend per quarter. The Citi Dividend is no longer available for signups. Unfortunately, as of September 2019 Citi has also removed the ability to product change to the Dividend, however old accounts have not been closed by the bank.

US Bank Cash Plus
The US Bank Cash+ card allows you to earn 5% cash back in two categories of your choice every quarter, up to $2,000 in combined spend. It also allows you to choose a 2% cash back category every quarter. The image below shows which categories are available for 5% (top) and 2% (bottom) cash back.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter