• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Speaking of One4All gift cards..

Meijer
1693770779045.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get 5,000 Points
    • Includes: Choice, Happy & One4All
    • Limit 5,000 points per customer $5
    • Direct link
    • Expires 9/09/23.

Credit Cards & More

Albertsons Companies:
Acme Fresh Market

1693771891026.png
  • Buy $100 Acme Fresh Market Gift Cards & Get $7 Acme Fresh Market Cash
    • No Limit.
    • Cash is loaded to your account automatically.
    • Ad Scan / Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 9/07/23 - 9/13/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay: ACME MARKETS, Albertsons, Lucky, Jewel-Osco, Safeway, Save Mart, Shaw's, Star Market & United Supermarkets.

Speaking of One4All gift cards..

Meijer
View attachment 790705

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get 5,000 Points
    • Includes: Choice, Happy & One4All
    • Limit 5,000 points per customer $5
    • Direct link
    • Expires 9/09/23.

Credit Cards & More
An important caution for all, One4All is not a specific gift card, there are a couple of different gift card companies that make them and each one has different merchants that it can be used at. So before buying one, check the packaging at the store that you are buying it at and make sure it can be used at the merchants that you want to use it at and in the method you want to use it.

For example, the One4 all sold at Office Depot has to be exchanged for a gift card so you would not be able to use it at another store to purchase a 3rd party gift card like Disney. On the other hand, the one sold in my local supermarket (Weis) is a Discover Card so you would be able to use it to buy a 3rd party gift card like Disney. But that one has a disadvantage in that if you use it online, you wouldn't be able to spend more than what is on the card since most online stores don't allow you to split purchases.

There also seems to be a 3rd version sold in some stores where the merchant redemption is much worse than the other versions (no major stores to use it at). So it is very important to double check which version you are getting before buying them, don't make the mistake and assume they are all the same.

Last edited:
Target Online
1693773017833.png
Credit Cards and More
  • Target Circle Reward Offer
  • Redcard holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV
  • Cash App Boost: 5-10% Off
    • Expiry date unknown.

Office Depot
  • Buy $300+ Visa Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
    • Limit 10 per customer.
    • It was posted here you could get $30 off for every three $200 Visa gift cards purchased, note no one has confirmed this time around. YMMV
    • Expires 9/09/23.
Credit Cards and More
  • Office Depot Amex Offer: Spend $75 & Get $10 Back
    • Buy gift cards in-store, egift cards are excluded.
    • Expires 9/15/23. Post #16998
  • Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer: Various Offers
    • Get 10% Back until an $11 cb max is reached.
    • Expires 9/30/23.
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • With Chase, BOA Offers, Buy gift cards in-store so they track.
  • Split payment is offered however not all cashiers know how to do it. YMMV.
  • Rakuten In-Store Offer can be stacked with credit card offers when available. YMMV

Worth purchasing a large amount of gift cards here? Like, more than $500 for the 12% back? Or no, since it may not payout….? Curious on what amounts you all have purchased and actually gotten the cash back.
shopdisney has a $50 max reward on RMN, so you would only earn $50 on a $500 purchase, not the full 12%.

It is saying gift cards excluded

Worth purchasing a large amount of gift cards here? Like, more than $500 for the 12% back? Or no, since it may not payout….? Curious on what amounts you all have purchased and actually gotten the cash back.
It's definitely YMMV, but RMN is the only CB portal that consistently tracks with ShopDisney GCs for me. I only do one order at a time until I know it's tracked so I am not sitting on a bunch of fully priced Disney GCs. I also use a credit card where I am working on a good sign up bonus so it's not a total loss in the event it doesn't track. A previous poster mentioned the $50 limit per transaction. I ordered a $300 and a $125 eGC. It tracked this afternoon. Off to make my next purchase.

Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 6.39.40 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 6.39.45 PM.png

1693781078737.png

Discover it: Earn 6% Cashback on PayPal Purchases on up to $1,000 in purchases, $60 max.
Targeted via email
Expire 11/30/23.

Offer Terms​

• PayPal eligible purchases are made through the PayPal wallet online or in app, money transfers via PayPal using your card, point-of-sale transactions using PayPal Here, and point-of-sale transactions using Zettle by PayPal.
  • Payments made through Xoom transfer services are not eligible for 6%.
  • Offer is not transferable and limited to one offer per account.
  • Purchases must be made with merchants in the U.S. to qualify for 6%.
  • Rewards are added to your Cashback Bonus account within two billing periods of the end of the promotion.
  • Certain third-party payment accounts and digital wallet transactions may not earn 6% if the technology does not provide sufficient transaction details.

It's definitely YMMV, but RMN is the only CB portal that consistently tracks with ShopDisney GCs for me. I only do one order at a time until I know it's tracked so I am not sitting on a bunch of fully priced Disney GCs. I also use a credit card where I am working on a good sign up bonus so it's not a total loss in the event it doesn't track. A previous poster mentioned the $50 limit per transaction. I ordered a $300 and a $125 eGC. It tracked this afternoon. Off to make my next purchase.

View attachment 790748
View attachment 790749
I placed 4 orders and all 4 have tracked. Going to make 3 more tomorrow.

I placed 4 orders and all 4 have tracked. Going to make 3 more tomorrow.

View attachment 790748
View attachment 790749

But will you still get the cash back in October? Or will they see that it was a gift card purchase and take it back?

Most of us have success with that money paying out as scheduled.

But, there are never guarantees. For all we know, Disney and RMN could update their communication some time in the next 6 weeks to exclude GCs from crediting.
Thanks. Clearly I’m nervous for this one (my first trip for all the DGC purchases ). Does e-card vs physical matter for RMN? I just purchased a $100 e-card. And with only 3 days of RMN at 12%, I’d love to max this out.

Thanks. Clearly I’m nervous for this one (my first trip for all the DGC purchases ). Does e-card vs physical matter for RMN? I just purchased a $100 e-card. And with only 3 days of RMN at 12%, I’d love to max this out.
I need 10,000 for dues so honestly I’m not too worried about it. It was worth the risk and if they catch it its only about a quarter of my needed amount anyway.

Another Cash App Question: So I finally signed up after reading all the posts here. When I look at my offers, the only one for Target is 5%. Is there something I need to do to get the higher percentages others seem to have? I also cannot tell if this is a "boost," or just a "standard" discount. Thank you for any and all help you can offer.

I've had great success with both digital and physical. I like to do physical with the Disney store because I save the unique designs and use those as the cards I store on and bring into the parks. (Much less confusing than having 5 of the same red Mickey!)

That said, I've done digital when the timing mattered and, other than the Black Friday weekend we all had trouble, they tracked.

I do close everything, open a new browser, click through RMN, complete my transaction, and close that browser each time. That way, I have totally separate shopping sessions. I don't think everyone does that, though; it's probably me being a nervous nelly.

Don't forget, you only get 7 transactions per retailer per month, so maxing out would be 6 more charges of up to $417 each.

Another Cash App Question: So I finally signed up after reading all the posts here. When I look at my offers, the only one for Target is 5%. Is there something I need to do to get the higher percentages others seem to have? I also cannot tell if this is a "boost," or just a "standard" discount. Thank you for any and all help you can offer.
I believe that 5% is the current offer (boost). Last week it was 10% with one day being 20% for some.

My current offer is 5% for Target.

I've had great success with both digital and physical. I like to do physical with the Disney store because I save the unique designs and use those as the cards I store on and bring into the parks. (Much less confusing than having 5 of the same red Mickey!)

That said, I've done digital when the timing mattered and, other than the Black Friday weekend we all had trouble, they tracked.

I do close everything, open a new browser, click through RMN, complete my transaction, and close that browser each time. That way, I have totally separate shopping sessions. I don't think everyone does that, though; it's probably me being a nervous nelly.

Don't forget, you only get 7 transactions per retailer per month, so maxing out would be 6 more charges of up to $417 each.
Thanks. I haven’t gotten an email from RMN after my purchase last night. So I’m wondering if it didn’t track?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter