GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant

GIANT
1696199737160.png
  • Earn 6x Points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Chipotle, Texas Roadhouse and Uber
    • Limit $2,000 per household.
    • Ad Scan / GIANT Weekly Ad
    • Offer valid 10/06/23 - 10/12/23.

I haven't purchased yet, there is some other stuff I want to buy. It's the target circle offer for the percentage off one order.

Here's my cart, it's not showing the 5% red card discount. I have 15% off one online ot instore order.
View attachment 798421
Boo! for me! I have a 5% off one purchase that will not work with gift cards. I'm happy that it is working for others with a bigger discount.

edit - just looked at the terms and gift cards are NOT excluded, also added a physical target card and the promo is applied to that as well.

I was so excited to try with my 10% off one purchase offer since I have a Circle offer of $100 purchase to earn $15 reward...alas it didn't work for me...only the Red card discount applied. I read the terms and conditions on mine and I interpret this language to exclude gift card purchases for me:

"Valid one-time use in store. Limit one coupon/offer per guest. Cannot be combined with any other Category Coupon. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold or prohibited by law. Quantities limited; no rain checks. Item(s) may not be available at all stores. Gift cards and tax not included in determining purchase total. Coupon cannot be applied to previous purchases. No cash value. Excludes items sold & shipped by Target Plus™ Partners."

Last edited:

I got a 15% off online or in store and was able to go to Target 🎯 and purchase $2,000 in Disney Gift Cards using the 15% off. (15% off plus the Target red card 5%)

All registers will not allow more than $1,000 in GC in one transaction so I went to Guest Services. She let me purchase the second $1,000 worth (I got the 5% red card discount) PLUS she gave me $150 in target gift cards since I couldn’t purchase all 20 $100 cards in one transaction! Score!

Tempted to go back for another $1,000 using hubby’s 15% off. We aren’t cruising until 2024 Nov tho. Do you think there will be any better offer come up??? Should I wait or get more?

I got a 15% off online or in store and was able to go to Target 🎯 and purchase $2,000 in Disney Gift Cards using the 15% off. (15% off plus the Target red card 5%)

All registers will not allow more than $1,000 in GC in one transaction so I went to Guest Services. She let me purchase the second $1,000 worth (I got the 5% red card discount) PLUS she gave me $150 in target gift cards since I couldn’t purchase all 20 $100 cards in one transaction! Score!

Tempted to go back for another $1,000 using hubby’s 15% off. We aren’t cruising until 2024 Nov tho. Do you think there will be any better offer come up??? Should I wait or get more?
I don't think you're going to get a much better discount for as little work as this 20% at target.

Wow, thanks again, y’all! It would never have occurred to me that the 15% off would apply to DGC. I just ordered enough to pay off our cruise and got the 15% off, plus 5% Target Red Card discount on the discounted amount. They’re physical GC coming by mail - hopefully no glitches there.

Yes, now I’ve learned to always check the exclusions!

So interesting DP... if you have a 10%, 15% off your purchase target offer, it is applying the discount to physical, mailed DGC. Now, I don't know if they will cancel the order after it's placed, but will be interesting to see

Boo! for me! I have a 5% off one purchase that will not work with gift cards. I'm happy that it is working for others with a bigger discount.

I was so excited to try with my 10% off one purchase offer since I have a Circle offer of $100 purchase to earn $15 reward...alas it didn't work for me...only the Red card discount applied.
On a whim, I decided to try from my son's Circle account since he is a registered student out-of-state and lo and behold, his 15% off offer works on DGC if I place an order from his account!
Has anyone with the 10% coupon get the discount? I have the 10% and got the same for the DGC, only the RedCard discount. Like @cocofan 's 5% coupon. I wonder if it's the 15% that has the glitch, based on dragonflymom's experience here and the success DPs.

Has anyone with the 10% coupon get the discount? I have the 10% and got the same for the DGC, only the RedCard discount. Like @cocofan 's 5% coupon. I wonder if it's the 15% that has the glitch, based on dragonflymom's experience here and the success DPs.
I have the 10% coupon and the discount did not apply for me when I tried.

I got 10% but the fine print days gift cards excluded and when I put a gift card in my cart, it doesn’t track.

I wonder if it's the 15% that has the glitch
I think you may be onto something! I just hope they don't discover the glitch and cancel my order. I did notice that expected delivery for my DGC is 17 days out...plenty of time for them to investigate the deluge of gift cards being ordered on the 15% discount. Especially when the T&C specified gift card totals were to be excluded.

I think you may be onto something! I just hope they don't discover the glitch and cancel my order. I did notice that expected delivery for my DGC is 17 days out...plenty of time for them to investigate the deluge of gift cards being ordered on the 15% discount. Especially when the T&C specified gift card totals were to be excluded.
Seeing this a little late. I have the 15% coupon, but no longer see physical Disney GCs online. Did Target pull the physical Disney GC while it investigates the coupon?

I think the Target Circle offer will vary in addition to the bonus awards. I got a 15% off one in-store or online, same timeframe and restrictions.
is there a special place to look or just in the offers... I am trying not to get way jealous of the cool offers others are getting and I am not, as I am holding off on getting my Disney GC for my trip at the end of October and I would LOVE a 15% 0ff

Seeing this a little late. I have the 15% coupon, but no longer see physical Disney GCs online. Did Target pull the physical Disney GC while it investigates the coupon?
They were there last night around 11pm still. I didn’t order last night either. I wonder if they are still available in store??

I don't think you're going to get a much better discount for as little work as this 20% at target.
SO if I add dgc to my cart,it doesn't reflect the 15% discount in cart, which means it isn't working right? (wondering if it applies later in checkout process) WHn I add a dgc + 1 other item, the only discount that shows is the 15% off the extra item.

SO if I add dgc to my cart,it doesn't reflect the 15% discount in cart, which means it isn't working right? (wondering if it applies later in checkout process) WHn I add a dgc + 1 other item, the only discount that shows is the 15% off the extra item.
I believe that means it isn't working for the DGC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter