Got my two from Sams BUT it was a weird check-out process. Like OP said, I went to check out and the screen flashed and I didn't get to the checkout screen. I had to go up to my card and they were in the card and I checked out from there. Got the email with the cards within 15 minutes.

It says "SB will only be earned for the purchase of New Membership Signups. SB will not be earned for Membership Renewals". Not sure if that just excludes just renewals or everything other than new sign ups.
Right I can't tell but figured it couldn't hurt since I was signing up for a free one day membership.

Ugh...is anyone else having trouble accessing their DGCs from Sam's Club?

Edit: Was able to access on my phone but not my computer. :upsidedow

Starting to get back into the swing of things after visiting the Mouse in FL. DoC posted a deal to get a Sam's Club membership for $14, wonderfully convenient as SB is offering $14 back on Sam's Club memberships here. I did it, used my old info from an account I had a few years back in a hazy brain moment but it just ended up asking if I wanted to renew or open a new account with that information. I selected new account and it let me keep the discount & SB are tracking!

Intend to get some DGCs through this route and PYB with the CSR. Now to see if I remember to check on May 3 when the sale hits...
Did I miss out on the $14 back on Sam's Club from SB? I'm not seeing the offer on DoC as "expired" but I'm also not seeing $14 cashback on SB site (sorry I've never used SB before so a bit of new territory for me)

Hopefully those of us who were able to purchase today will have a reset and be able to grab 2 more on 5/3!
My exact thought! I can only imagine someone in inventory and IT was like, what is happening? How did we sell so many already? Either that or they do these things to get the social media buzz and people signing up.

Hopefully those of us who were able to purchase today will have a reset and be able to grab 2 more on 5/3!

My exact thought! I can only imagine someone in inventory and IT was like, what is happening? How did we sell so many already? Either that or they do these things to get the social media buzz and people signing up.
I'll just be happy if I get my 2 haha

I was able to get my 2 from Sam's last night. Thanks to all you peeps here for the heads up! Fingers crossed for 2 more on the 3rd! 🤞

I was able to get my 2 from Sam's last night. Thanks to all you peeps here for the heads up! Fingers crossed for 2 more on the 3rd! 🤞
I doubt that you will be able to get additional cards for the sale price you will most likely just get a message that you have reached your limit…

I was able to get the 2 Disney cards from Sam's last night, and this morning got the email from Rakuten that it had credited as well (1.80)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter